- LocoCycle to be an Xbox One launch title
- Sony Fails To Deliver Day 1 Digital For MLB 14: The Show On PS4, Offers Refund For Digital Purchase
- inFamous: Second Son Boosts The PS4 Sales To The Top In UK, Overall Sales Lower Than TitanFall
- The Last of Us Story DLC will premiere at PS4 All Access event live on Spike TV
- The most affordable 4K resolution monitors that you can buy
Now that the new PS4 firmware update allows us to lower the DualShock 4′s Lightbar intensity, it is time to see how dim the lowest settings can go.
I decided to compare all three of the settings, from the highest (“Brightest”) to the lowest (“Dim”). You can check out the comparison in the images below.
And here is a comparison GIF, that shows the difference.
As can be seen in the comparison above, the difference is there, even if it doesn’t seem to be much at first. This new intensity settings can perhaps help increase the battery life of DualShock 4(Update: yosp clarified that it isn’t the case, the battery life will remain the same), which has been terrible, especially if we compare it to DualShock 3.
What do you think about these new settings? Are you happy with them? Let us know in the comments below.