- DICE Adds Squad Join For Battlefield 4 Players On Consoles
- GTA V Old Gen vs. New Gen 720p vs. 1080p Direct-Feed Image Comparison Shows A Worthy Remaster
- Former Sony Santa Monica Lead Level Designer Confirms The Cancellation Of GOW 3 Director’s New IP
- Left 4 Dead creators announce Evolve for PC, PS4 and Xbox One
- New Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Images Showcase 3D-Printer Assault Rifle and Plasma Weapons
Now that the new PS4 firmware update allows us to lower the DualShock 4′s Lightbar intensity, it is time to see how dim the lowest settings can go.
I decided to compare all three of the settings, from the highest (“Brightest”) to the lowest (“Dim”). You can check out the comparison in the images below.
And here is a comparison GIF, that shows the difference.
As can be seen in the comparison above, the difference is there, even if it doesn’t seem to be much at first. This new intensity settings can perhaps help increase the battery life of DualShock 4(Update: yosp clarified that it isn’t the case, the battery life will remain the same), which has been terrible, especially if we compare it to DualShock 3.
What do you think about these new settings? Are you happy with them? Let us know in the comments below.