- PS+ refer-a-friend promotion reward finally released, claim it before it expires
- Take A Look At TitanFall Beta Running On Ultra Settings On PC In This 1440p Video
- Xbox One Teasers Scattered Throughout Websites, Accessed Using Modified Konami Code
- Capcom Looking to Fix Bug Issues in ‘Dragon’s Dogma’
- Early PlayStation 4 User Updates His Console Through USB, Reveals PS Store, Install Sizes and More
Recently gamers who have pre-ordered games for their next-generation consoles can pick them up few days earlier than the launch of the consoles itself. Gamers have unboxed PlayStation 4 games such as Knack and Killzone: Shadow Fall. Today, an enthusiastic gamer, MrSerbia97, on YouTube unboxed his copy of Call of Duty: Ghosts for the PlayStation 4. The pre-order comes with a 7 day PlayStation Plus trial along with a Call of Duty: Ghosts patch that can be sewn onto your clothes and a giant poster to decorate your wall. You can watch the video of the unboxing below:
Call of Duty: Ghosts was released on November 5 and met with mixed response. Many cited that the game offers nothing fresh and is the same as the yearly addition of a Call of Duty game with nothing new to add. They also stated that the engine and the graphics are not looking like next-gen. If you’re interested, you can check out these amazing 4K resolution screenshots with the game running on PC.
What do you think about the unboxing/unwrapping? Which platform are you going to pick Call of Duty: Ghosts on? Let us know in the comments below.