- New Battlefield 4 Update Comes Out Today, Introduces Changes To The Commander App And More
- Transferring content from your old 3DS to your New 3DS can be pretty annoying
- Online retailers list June 3rd as Journey’s PS4 release date
- Is Your iPhone’s Taking Too Long To Charge? Here Are Ways To Speed Up The Process
- Rumour: Amazon leaks Forza 6 and Rise of the Tomb Raider release dates
We are still couple of months shy from the (expected) launch date of Ubisoft’s yearly installment of the Assassin’s Creed series but some leaked screenshots have provided us an idea of what the game might look like.
The leak comes courtesy of Kotaku (obtained from an a source who requested anonymity). If the pictures are indeed true then the next Assassin’s Creed game might be called Unity and set in the 18th Century with our Assassin called Arno. It appears that one timeline would be set in Paris as evident from some Parisian landmarks and the “present day” timeline would probably pick up from where Assassin’s Creed IV left off.
Besides the screenshots, some other (rather intriguing) information is also provided. It is expected that two different games would be released, one for Xbox One and PS4 and the other for Xbox 360 and PS3 with the latter being named as Comet (it could still be a codename). It is not expected which version, if any, will make its way to the PC
Another new feature as evident from the screens is something called the “parkour up” and “parkour down”. Not much is known about this as of now, but it is expected that this is part of a new navigation mechanic exclusive to Unity.
It should be remembered that the game is currently in development so the final product might not look exactly like these pictures.
Are you waiting for this game or do you think Ubisoft is just milking the franchise now? Let us know in the comments!