- Sony To Try A Different Format For This Year’s E3 – Insider
- Batman: Arkham Knight Revealed, Coming To PS4, XB1 And PC Later This Year
- Vita And 3DS Receive Boost In Sales As The PS4 Struggles To Find Its Place In Weekly Japanese Sales
- Brand New inFAMOUS: Second Son Footage Shows Plenty of Reflections and Neon Powers
- PlayStation VITA vs PlayStation VITA Slim – Comparison of Image Quality
inFamous: First Light is the upcoming prequel to inFamous: Second Son. It will star Abigail “Fetch” Walker, the female protagonist from inFamous: Second Son, and we will get to know more about her past in this prequel.
PSN Store appears to have been updated with the install size for this latest inFamous release from Sucker Punch Productions. According to the updated PSN listing, the game will require a total of 9.3 GB hard disk space. This is almost half of the hard disc requirement of inFamous: Second Son, but it is still a far cry from the mammoth 40+ GB of The Last of Us Remastered. Perhaps most of it is due to there being no pre-rendered cutscenes for inFamous: First Light, in any case, this size is pretty good compared to the content that is on offer here. The game will take about 4 to 5 hours to complete the first time, and it also comes with leaderboards for its arenas, where players can compete with their high score globally. There is also a Platinum trophy just like in Second Son.
inFamous: First Light is a standalone DLC and doesn’t require the original game. It will be available on the PSN store on August 26th and will cost about $14.99 on US PSN and £11.99 on EU PSN. You can also pre-order the game before its official date to get exclusive costumes for Fetch.