- Metal Gear Solid V Is 720p On XB1, 1080p On PS4, Sub-720p On PS3/360, Comparison Shots Released
- Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Review
- Here’s What Was Fixed During The Watch Dogs Delay
- Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward to get Dark Knight job class
- Grand Theft Auto 5 The High Life Update Comes Out Next Week
Sucker Punch have released their latest update for inFamous Second Son. This update adds the much requested features like changing time of day and 30 fps lock. It also adds a really nifty photo mode, which allows users to take absolutely gorgeous screenshots directly from the PS4.
Some NeoGAF users have already gotten this update and used this new feature to upload stunning looking screenshots. You can check out their screens below.
inFamous: Second Son is the fastest selling inFamous release to date. It moved more than 1 million copies(digital + retail) within 9 days of its release. It also topped PSN sales charts on its debut week.
This new update not only adds this glorious Photo Mode, it also includes the option to change time of the day. There are total of 8 different times of the day, which leaves plenty of possibilities for taking screenshots. The game also has a new 30 fps lock option, otherwise it was running at an unlocked frame rate, which could result in a judder when the frame rate dropped suddenly.
What do you think about this new update? Have you used Photo Mode? Let us know in the comments below.