- Forza Horizon 2 Will Run At Native 1080p And 30 Fps On Xbox One
- Microsoft doesn’t require developers to run games at native 1080p resolution on Xbox One, Here’s why
- Lone Survivor Director’s Cut Review
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Will Not Be Available On Wii U
- Stephen Elop, Microsoft’s CEO Candidate, Will Sell Xbox If He’s Made CEO
The iOS operating system might be several echelons higher than its predecessor (in terms of features and functionality), it still does not make it immune to a few bugs. iOS users have known about Apple’s lack of efforts to fix the several bugs present in the company’s latest operating system. Whether the company’s developers are too lazy to fix the issues or they are unable to isolate the problems, it is still a mystery. The iPad’s issue still exists and there are several bugs in the operating system that prevent the user from enjoying the near perfect experience of the operating system, particularly when it comes to the keyboard lag issue present ubiquitously for several iPad users. Luckily for you, we have a solution on how to get your iPad’s keyboard running at its optimum level of performance. Here is our guide for you.
How to fix the lag issue?
Several reports have been coming in, detailing that iPad users running the iOS 7 operating system are facing a lag issue in their keyboards that originates back to the iCloud integrations. In your settings, there will be an option labelled Documents & Data. This option is the reason as to why users are facing the lag issue in the first place. In order to get your keyboard working in perfect condition, follow these steps:
- Navigate to your iPad’s settings and move in to the General section
- When navigating the General section, look for the iCloud Settings
- In the iCloud settings, you will be able to view an option labelled ‘Documents and Data’
- Toggle the option in the off position (for the moment)
Now that you are done with this, move on to the next stage and follow these steps:
- Go in to the General section present in your iPad’s settings
- Press the Reset all settings. For the time being, you will be able to enjoy a fluid experience on your iPad. However, it order to ensure that you are free of this bug, you will have to wait for the operating system updates that will hopefully get of these annoyances in the foreseeable future
Enjoy your iPad for a temporary basis, until the next update frees you of this encumbrance.