- Here’s An Updated List Of Games Available In PlayStation Now Beta
- Call of Duty 2015 could be revealed on April 26
- Xbox One Dev: Game Installs Depends On Games, No Lag With HDMI In, Fixed Voice Commands and More
- Rumor: Call of Duty Ghosts runs on new engine, features new story and cast
- Dragon Quest Heroes Confirmed For October Release; Collector’s Edition Revealed
So Pokemon X and Y has been released in Japan(and rest of the world). It is the most pre-ordered game on Amazon Japan and has broken the record of previous Pokemon games. Now that it is released, we are seeing huge lines of people waiting to get their hands on it through retail stores while Nintendo EShop went down once Pokemon X and Y was made available on it for download.
This news is not surprising since Pokemon is pretty big franchise. This is the first time the game was released simultaneously worldwide. This is also the first Pokemon game that is in complete 3D. It is also the first Pokemon game to be released on a brand new Nintendo handheld i.e 3DS.
Over in Japan, Blog Esuteru posted some pictures of the huge lines of people, that were going to get Pokemon X and Y. You can see them below.
The Pokemon craze in Japan seems to be in full swing now and the same can be said for its Worldwide launch. Nintendo EShop went down once Pokemon X and Y was released on it.
If you want our opinion over the game, take a look at out Pokemon X and Y review here.
What do you think of this news? Let us know in the comments below.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on Pokemon X and Y.