- DICE Adds Squad Join For Battlefield 4 Players On Consoles
- Rumor: Activision wanted to utilize the full Xbox One GPU power for Ghosts, Microsoft declined
- EB Games In Australia Also Has Xbox One Day One Editions Still For Sale
- Battlefield Hardline Delayed Till 2015, It Did Not Feel Like A Proper Cops And Robbers Game Says EA
- Malicious Rebirth finally dropping this week for PlayStation VITA
I’m a huge fan of Nukes and MOABs and was really disappointed that Black Ops 2 didn’t have something of their sort. Well that’s about to change as it looks like the Odin Strike or KEM Strike as it’s shown in the game will be the 25 Point Streak in Call of Duty Ghosts. It’s to be noted that the KEM Strike is a 25 Point Streak like MW3′S MOAB and not a Killstreak like we saw in MW2. I’m glad it’s a Point Streak as it encouragesf objective play.
The image showing the KEM Strike was uploaded by xD_Ryan_ on Twitter who as you can see in the image below tested the theory in a Team Death Match while using the Specialist Strike package.
We reported on the KEM Strike when it was revealed as a Field Order prize on the map Strikezone back at the Call of Duty Ghosts multiplayer reveal. Hopefully this image turns out to be the real deal, with just a week left till COD Ghosts’ release date we should fine out soon enough.
Call of Duty Ghosts arrives on the Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U and PC on November 5th while PS4 gets it on November 15th and Xbox One a week later on the 22nd of November.