- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII – New details about Black mage outfit and Counter system
- No Plans for a Kinect-less Xbox One Bundle Says Microsoft
- Watch_Dogs revised PC specifications released; 6 GB RAM Minimum, Recommended 8 GB
- Watch Dogs PS4 Retail Version Out In The Wild: User Shares Tons Of Screenshots/Videos
- Xbox One To Get New Preview Firmware Update: Fixes Issues With “Xbox On” Voice Command
I’m a huge fan of Nukes and MOABs and was really disappointed that Black Ops 2 didn’t have something of their sort. Well that’s about to change as it looks like the Odin Strike or KEM Strike as it’s shown in the game will be the 25 Point Streak in Call of Duty Ghosts. It’s to be noted that the KEM Strike is a 25 Point Streak like MW3′S MOAB and not a Killstreak like we saw in MW2. I’m glad it’s a Point Streak as it encouragesf objective play.
The image showing the KEM Strike was uploaded by xD_Ryan_ on Twitter who as you can see in the image below tested the theory in a Team Death Match while using the Specialist Strike package.
We reported on the KEM Strike when it was revealed as a Field Order prize on the map Strikezone back at the Call of Duty Ghosts multiplayer reveal. Hopefully this image turns out to be the real deal, with just a week left till COD Ghosts’ release date we should fine out soon enough.
Call of Duty Ghosts arrives on the Xbox 360, PS3, Wii U and PC on November 5th while PS4 gets it on November 15th and Xbox One a week later on the 22nd of November.