- Killzone Shadow Fall getting two free maps
- Major Nelson Comments On Xbox One Ban, Ensures It Won’t Be Permanent
- Guerrilla Games: PS4 Is Easy To Develop For, Focus Is On Gamers First; Teases Next Project
- New Battlefield 4 Game Update Out Now, Resolves Network Issues And More
- Bloodborne Boss Guide: Best Way to Fight and Beat Father Gascoigne
Guerrilla Games today finally showed off the first two free maps coming to Playstation 4 exclusive Killzone Shadow Fall. Both maps are inspired by locations visited in the game’s campaign and are called “The Cruiser” and “The Hangar”.
The Cruiser is “a close-to-mid-range combat map set in the confines of a decommissioned ISA cruiser,” which “Consisting of tight, claustrophobic corridors and interconnected compartments, the key to dominating this map is identifying and controlling its choke points.”
The Hangar is on the other hand “a wide-open map situated in the hangar bay of one of Helghan’s humongous mining spires. In addition to the main area, which offers long lines of sight suitable for sniping, the map contains alternative routes that will need to be secured for full control.”
Along with these two maps Guerilla Games is also busy working on the first DLC pack for Killzone Shadow, they promised details will be coming soon.