- Monster Hunter 4G Announced Exclusively For The 3DS, Coming This Fall [Update]
- Nintendo announces new Fire Emblem game for 3DS, trailer released
- Killzone Shadow Fall getting two free maps
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare PS4 vs. XBO MP & SP Image Comparison: PS4 Wins With Better IQ In MP
- See The Impressive Display of Arranged PlayStation 4s In Sweden
Guerrilla Games today finally showed off the first two free maps coming to Playstation 4 exclusive Killzone Shadow Fall. Both maps are inspired by locations visited in the game’s campaign and are called “The Cruiser” and “The Hangar”.
The Cruiser is “a close-to-mid-range combat map set in the confines of a decommissioned ISA cruiser,” which “Consisting of tight, claustrophobic corridors and interconnected compartments, the key to dominating this map is identifying and controlling its choke points.”
The Hangar is on the other hand “a wide-open map situated in the hangar bay of one of Helghan’s humongous mining spires. In addition to the main area, which offers long lines of sight suitable for sniping, the map contains alternative routes that will need to be secured for full control.”
Along with these two maps Guerilla Games is also busy working on the first DLC pack for Killzone Shadow, they promised details will be coming soon.