- GTA Online Heists Delayed Once Again, “I’m Not a Hipster” Weekend Event
- Rumor: Retailer Lists The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Release Date As August 12th
- MLB 14: The Show Install Size Revealed On The PS4; Only 5 GB Required Before We Can Play It
- Rumor: New Resident Evil To Be Revealed At E3, Won’t Be Resident Evil 7
- Square Enix’s New Strategy; Eidos To Focus On Online Titles, Japan To Focus On Smartphones
Guerrilla Games today finally showed off the first two free maps coming to Playstation 4 exclusive Killzone Shadow Fall. Both maps are inspired by locations visited in the game’s campaign and are called “The Cruiser” and “The Hangar”.
The Cruiser is “a close-to-mid-range combat map set in the confines of a decommissioned ISA cruiser,” which “Consisting of tight, claustrophobic corridors and interconnected compartments, the key to dominating this map is identifying and controlling its choke points.”
The Hangar is on the other hand “a wide-open map situated in the hangar bay of one of Helghan’s humongous mining spires. In addition to the main area, which offers long lines of sight suitable for sniping, the map contains alternative routes that will need to be secured for full control.”
Along with these two maps Guerilla Games is also busy working on the first DLC pack for Killzone Shadow, they promised details will be coming soon.