- inFamous: First Light Will Be 4-5 Hours Long, Includes Platinum Trophy And Updated Photo Mode
- Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII PS3 vs Xbox 360 Screenshots Comparison
- Dragon’s Teeth DLC To Be Revealed Next Week: Includes Maps, Weapons and More
- Final Fantasy X HD Remaster to feature 30 minute post credit episode
- Microsoft’s Search For Steve Ballmer’s Replacement Narrows Down To Four Candidates
Guerrilla Games today finally showed off the first two free maps coming to Playstation 4 exclusive Killzone Shadow Fall. Both maps are inspired by locations visited in the game’s campaign and are called “The Cruiser” and “The Hangar”.
The Cruiser is “a close-to-mid-range combat map set in the confines of a decommissioned ISA cruiser,” which “Consisting of tight, claustrophobic corridors and interconnected compartments, the key to dominating this map is identifying and controlling its choke points.”
The Hangar is on the other hand “a wide-open map situated in the hangar bay of one of Helghan’s humongous mining spires. In addition to the main area, which offers long lines of sight suitable for sniping, the map contains alternative routes that will need to be secured for full control.”
Along with these two maps Guerilla Games is also busy working on the first DLC pack for Killzone Shadow, they promised details will be coming soon.