- Mercenary Kings Patch 1.02 Released; Fixes Game Crashes and Bugs
- Top 10 Most Over Powered Guns In Call of Duty History
- inFamous: Second Son Boosts The PS4 Sales To The Top In UK, Overall Sales Lower Than TitanFall
- Metro Redux is Completely Different from Older Metro Games
- The Last of Us: Remastered will require a whopping 50 GB of hard disk space
Guerrilla Games today finally showed off the first two free maps coming to Playstation 4 exclusive Killzone Shadow Fall. Both maps are inspired by locations visited in the game’s campaign and are called “The Cruiser” and “The Hangar”.
The Cruiser is “a close-to-mid-range combat map set in the confines of a decommissioned ISA cruiser,” which “Consisting of tight, claustrophobic corridors and interconnected compartments, the key to dominating this map is identifying and controlling its choke points.”
The Hangar is on the other hand “a wide-open map situated in the hangar bay of one of Helghan’s humongous mining spires. In addition to the main area, which offers long lines of sight suitable for sniping, the map contains alternative routes that will need to be secured for full control.”
Along with these two maps Guerilla Games is also busy working on the first DLC pack for Killzone Shadow, they promised details will be coming soon.