- Playstation Plus Offers for the First Week of February
- Get in-game currency for sharing pictures in always-online Need for Speed
- Sword Art Online: First look at PS4 version, new PvP mode
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Has A Unique Way Of Saving In-Game Screenshots On The PS4
- Killzone Shadow Fall will have a 10 hours SP campaign, no co-op campaign
JRPG rockstar Tai Yasue who is currently working as Co-director of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX and Kingdom Hearts 3 recently sat down with NovaCrystallis for a very interesting interview centered around the Kingdom Hearts series.
What was the most interesting note from the interview was that Yasue himself wanted to incorporate Frozen into the Kingdom Hearts series. Frozen if you’ve been living under a rock for the past few months, is an animated movie by Disney that is breaking sales records everywhere.
When asked about how the franchise incorporation process works, Yasue-san was quoted as follows:
Nova Crystallis: Out of interest, how open is that process? Do you guys get a pretty clear pick, or does Disney hold a tight control over that sort of stuff?
Yasue: We have to discuss with Disney about how we’re going to proceed with each world to make sure they agree with our vision and feel it fits. On a personal level… I would really like Frozen. The snow, ice formations and story are very magical, the music too of course. I saw it with my daughter and it was very enjoyable.
Make sure to read the full interview using the link at the start of the article, there are a ton of more interesting tidbits present!
Are you guys fans of Frozen and would like it to be featured in an upcoming Kingdom Hearts game possibly Kingdom Hearts 3? Let us know in the comments below.