- Watch_Dogs Comparison: Current Generation vs Next Generation Character Models
- Six things to do when your laptop keyboard stops working
- Want Final Fantasy XII HD? Square Enix wants fans to show demand
- inFamous: Second Son Was Best Selling “Next-Gen” Software In April NPD
- Killzone Shadow Fall Technical Director: The Surface Area Is 5 to 10 Times Bigger Than Killzone 3
JRPG rockstar Tai Yasue who is currently working as Co-director of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX and Kingdom Hearts 3 recently sat down with NovaCrystallis for a very interesting interview centered around the Kingdom Hearts series.
What was the most interesting note from the interview was that Yasue himself wanted to incorporate Frozen into the Kingdom Hearts series. Frozen if you’ve been living under a rock for the past few months, is an animated movie by Disney that is breaking sales records everywhere.
When asked about how the franchise incorporation process works, Yasue-san was quoted as follows:
Nova Crystallis: Out of interest, how open is that process? Do you guys get a pretty clear pick, or does Disney hold a tight control over that sort of stuff?
Yasue: We have to discuss with Disney about how we’re going to proceed with each world to make sure they agree with our vision and feel it fits. On a personal level… I would really like Frozen. The snow, ice formations and story are very magical, the music too of course. I saw it with my daughter and it was very enjoyable.
Make sure to read the full interview using the link at the start of the article, there are a ton of more interesting tidbits present!
Are you guys fans of Frozen and would like it to be featured in an upcoming Kingdom Hearts game possibly Kingdom Hearts 3? Let us know in the comments below.