- Here’s A Few Seconds Of New Final Fantasy XV Footage From Latest Trailer
- PlayStation 4 Pre-Ordered On GameStop To Be Received A Week Early In UK? [Update]
- The Witcher 3 Patch 1.08 Full Changelog Revealed, Will Be Released “Quite Soon”
- More Final Fantasy XV details arrive from Malaysian Comic Festa
- Final Fantasy XV in English sounds … different
The NPD sales result for the month of September are released now. Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix was released on September 10 and despite being a HD re-release, it managed to sell approximately 270k units. These results are pretty damn impressive since it was released on just a single platform(PS3) as opposed to Disney Infinity, which got a release on almost every platform.
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix is a remastered HD release of Kingdom Hearts 1, Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days(Remastered Cutscenes only). It has been a long time since a Kingdom Hearts game was released on a console and what’s more surprising is that it managed to sell well enough to warrant a place in Top 10 for a month with heavy hitters.
The Top 10 release for the month of September are as follows
- Grand Theft Auto V (PS3/X360)
- Madden NFL 25 (PS3/X360)
- NBA 2K14 (PS3/X360/PC)
- Diablo III (PS3/X360/PC)
- FIFA 14 (PS3/360/VITA)
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (PS3)
- Disney Infinity (PS3/X360/Wii U/Wii/3DS)
- NHL 14 (PS3/X360)
- Minecraft (X360)
- Saints Row IV (PS3/X360/PC)
What do you think of this news? Let us know in the comments below.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on Kingdom Hearts.