- Legend of Zelda fans have another chance at symphony tour
- Xbox Live Cloud Support Guarantees Connection For Everyone, Says Respawn
- Rumor: Call of Duty Ghosts runs on new engine, features new story and cast
- Ubisoft enters mobile gaming with Anno: Build an Empire
- Take A Look At This Fan-Made NES Themed “Steam Machine”
The NPD sales result for the month of September are released now. Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix was released on September 10 and despite being a HD re-release, it managed to sell approximately 270k units. These results are pretty damn impressive since it was released on just a single platform(PS3) as opposed to Disney Infinity, which got a release on almost every platform.
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix is a remastered HD release of Kingdom Hearts 1, Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days(Remastered Cutscenes only). It has been a long time since a Kingdom Hearts game was released on a console and what’s more surprising is that it managed to sell well enough to warrant a place in Top 10 for a month with heavy hitters.
The Top 10 release for the month of September are as follows
- Grand Theft Auto V (PS3/X360)
- Madden NFL 25 (PS3/X360)
- NBA 2K14 (PS3/X360/PC)
- Diablo III (PS3/X360/PC)
- FIFA 14 (PS3/360/VITA)
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (PS3)
- Disney Infinity (PS3/X360/Wii U/Wii/3DS)
- NHL 14 (PS3/X360)
- Minecraft (X360)
- Saints Row IV (PS3/X360/PC)
What do you think of this news? Let us know in the comments below.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on Kingdom Hearts.