- This inFamous: Second Son Glitch Returns You To The Introductory Area; Shows Strange Boat In Water
- Check Out These Ryse: Son of Rome’s High Resolution Character Art Images
- Watch Dogs On PS4: See How Different The Final Version Looks From Pre-Release Footage
- Next gen consoles’ graphics horsepower too weak to play Star Citizen, claims developer
- Rumor: Grand Theft Auto V PC Release Date To Be Announced Tomorrow, Coming March 2014
The NPD sales result for the month of September are released now. Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix was released on September 10 and despite being a HD re-release, it managed to sell approximately 270k units. These results are pretty damn impressive since it was released on just a single platform(PS3) as opposed to Disney Infinity, which got a release on almost every platform.
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix is a remastered HD release of Kingdom Hearts 1, Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days(Remastered Cutscenes only). It has been a long time since a Kingdom Hearts game was released on a console and what’s more surprising is that it managed to sell well enough to warrant a place in Top 10 for a month with heavy hitters.
The Top 10 release for the month of September are as follows
- Grand Theft Auto V (PS3/X360)
- Madden NFL 25 (PS3/X360)
- NBA 2K14 (PS3/X360/PC)
- Diablo III (PS3/X360/PC)
- FIFA 14 (PS3/360/VITA)
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (PS3)
- Disney Infinity (PS3/X360/Wii U/Wii/3DS)
- NHL 14 (PS3/X360)
- Minecraft (X360)
- Saints Row IV (PS3/X360/PC)
What do you think of this news? Let us know in the comments below.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on Kingdom Hearts.