- Xbox One “Day One” Edition Is Still Available For Purchase From Microsoft’s Ebay Webstore [Update]
- MLB 14: The Show Has Some Truly Bizzare Glitches On The PS4
- List Of PlayStation 3 Games Currently Compatible With DualShock 4
- Pro CoD Player Matt “Nadeshot” Hagg was ‘Blown Away’ by Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
- Ultra Street Fighter IV announced; arriving in 2014
I’m sure we’re all aware of the #PS4noDRM and #PS4UsedGames campaign by now. Of course we are, it spread around the world like wildfire and even little girls had posters with those hastags attached to their lemonade stands.
Phase two of the no DRM campaign will take place this week starting today at 1pm GMT. As before the higher ups in Sony will be targeted. Of course the strange thing now is that Shuhei Yoshida has already stated that used games will not be blocked on the PS4. Maybe it’s a lack of trust in the statement, maybe the people are just warning Sony that they haven’t forgotten about it quite yet and they aren’t to be ignored.
The campaigns progress can be tracked through its site and of course, if you feel strongly enough, participate in the campaign and add another person to the list that Sony ignore at their own peril. I’ve seen a lot of campaigns over time, including some downright horrible ones that show how entitled people can be (Left 4 Dead 2 one) but for once I wholeheartedly agree with the goals here. The limits against used games are breaching our rights and I’m sure they are breaching EU laws now. Not only that, the rumored price placed on activating a used copy is £35, quite an extravagant fee to say the least.