- Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Release Date Announced; New Trailer Teases Kingdom Hearts 3
- Battlefield: Hardline Now Available for Pre-Order on Amazon and Origin
- Xbox Australia Posts About Halo On Xbox One, Calls It Halo 5
- Fallout New Vegas With Mods Still Looks Spectucalar To Behold
- Phil Spencer on OS and Live issues: “We are playing SP & MP nightly. Anyone can post ‘stuff’ to the web”
The Last of Us Remastered has been released on the PlayStation 4 and as more players are getting their hands on the game, we are getting more details about its graphical improvements that were added to the current-gen port.
Digital Foundry earlier conducted an analysis on the improvements for The Last of Us Remastered and concluded that the cutscene models were still of higher quality compared to their in-game counterparts, sporting a higher polygon count.
Also, note the character models. There was talk of the higher-poly cut-scene models being used, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.
For comparison’s sake, here is a comparison of Cutscene model and the in-game model (via Photo Mode)
Can you spot the difference between the two character models? (Hint: Top is cutscene, bottom is in-game)
Look forward to our detailed comparison for The Last of Us Remastered.