- Capcom Shares New 1080p Deep Down Screenshot, Ensures Development Is Going Smoothly
- Major Nelson: Close to 50% Online Gamers Use Xbox 360 Instead Of PlayStation 3
- Pokémon X and Y reveal all new details
- Batman: Arkham Origins U.S Collector’s Edition is better than the UK version
- PS4 Firmware Update 1.61 Now Live, Enhances Overall System Stability
The Last of Us Remastered has been released on the PlayStation 4 and as more players are getting their hands on the game, we are getting more details about its graphical improvements that were added to the current-gen port.
Digital Foundry earlier conducted an analysis on the improvements for The Last of Us Remastered and concluded that the cutscene models were still of higher quality compared to their in-game counterparts, sporting a higher polygon count.
Also, note the character models. There was talk of the higher-poly cut-scene models being used, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.
For comparison’s sake, here is a comparison of Cutscene model and the in-game model (via Photo Mode)
Can you spot the difference between the two character models? (Hint: Top is cutscene, bottom is in-game)
Look forward to our detailed comparison for The Last of Us Remastered.