- Titanfall Prestige Mode Called Generations
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Tops The UK All Format Chart
- PS+ refer-a-friend promotion reward finally released, claim it before it expires
- Watch Dogs: New 1080p Direct-Feed Footage Of PS4 Version Released Online
- inFAMOUS Second Son Playable At PlayStation 4 NYC Event
The Last of Us Remastered has been released on the PlayStation 4 and as more players are getting their hands on the game, we are getting more details about its graphical improvements that were added to the current-gen port.
Digital Foundry earlier conducted an analysis on the improvements for The Last of Us Remastered and concluded that the cutscene models were still of higher quality compared to their in-game counterparts, sporting a higher polygon count.
Also, note the character models. There was talk of the higher-poly cut-scene models being used, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.
For comparison’s sake, here is a comparison of Cutscene model and the in-game model (via Photo Mode)
Can you spot the difference between the two character models? (Hint: Top is cutscene, bottom is in-game)
Look forward to our detailed comparison for The Last of Us Remastered.