- God of War ‘incoming soon’ – Sony Santa Monica
- Telltale Games Reveal Their New Game and It Is Not Game of Thrones [Update]
- Bravely Default Flying Fairy Black Magic locations and other details
- Assassin’s Creed IV Director: Ocean in our game is “fully physics simulated”, fully controllable
- This YouTube user claims he already has retail Xbox One; shows unboxing video [Update]
The Last of Us Remastered has been released on the PlayStation 4 and as more players are getting their hands on the game, we are getting more details about its graphical improvements that were added to the current-gen port.
Digital Foundry earlier conducted an analysis on the improvements for The Last of Us Remastered and concluded that the cutscene models were still of higher quality compared to their in-game counterparts, sporting a higher polygon count.
Also, note the character models. There was talk of the higher-poly cut-scene models being used, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.
For comparison’s sake, here is a comparison of Cutscene model and the in-game model (via Photo Mode)
Can you spot the difference between the two character models? (Hint: Top is cutscene, bottom is in-game)
Look forward to our detailed comparison for The Last of Us Remastered.