- Here’s How Ads Appear On PlayStation 4′s Activity Feed
- PS4 Exclusive inFamous: Second Son Has A Knack For Easter Egg
- Images of the next Assassin’s Creed game leaked
- The Xbox One UI might be similar to Metro UI but its “Welcome Screen” looks great!
- Wolfenstein: The New Order Day 1 Patch Is A Huge Download But Not Mandatory
Naughty Dog has revealed that the choice to add 30 fps mode to The Last of Us Remastered was not due to there being drastic drops at 60 fps, rather it had to do with the demand of fans, who wanted a 30 fps experience like on the PS3.
This information was revealed by Arne Meyer, Community Strategist at Naughty Dog. He talked about the inclusion of this option on twitter and confirmed that it was added for those who preferred the 30 fps “PS3 experience”.
Naughty Dog’s Neil Druckmann also called this new 30 fps mode as “optional” and said that it was added because they were asked by some people to include it in the game. This won’t be surprising for a first party game from Sony as both Killzone: Shadow Fall and inFamous: Second Son have the option to lock their frame rate to 30 fps, which is unlocked by default.
The Last of Us Remastered is set to release on 29th July for the PlayStation 4.