- Uncharted 4 PSX Demo Looks Even Better In Color-Corrected Comparison, Now In Uncompressed Footage
- List of Games Available for the PlayStation Now Beta Leaked
- The Final Fantasy That Could Have Been
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night gets new trailer with jamming Personas
- Hackers Temporarily Gain Control Of Official Xbox Twitter Account, Microsoft Regains Control Shortly Afterwards
A couple of months ago, we heard rumors of a remastered version of the super popular zombies apocalyptic survival games, The Last of Us, for the PlayStation 4. The rumors turned out to be true and now Naughty Dog is hard at work, trying to give the fans what they have been asking for and they do not want to disappoint them.
We are little over a month away from the release of The Last of Us Remastered and the team over at Naughty Dog is working hard to give the fans the best possible experience. Currently the team is working on improving the performance of the game and getting rid of bugs that are slowing down the game and causing frame rate issues.
Graphics Coder of Naughty Dog, Corrinne Yu, said on twitter that the graphics team is hard at work trying to push the Last of Us FPS past 60fps.
We are coding hard over the weekends with our Naughty Dog graphics team to push The Last of Us past 60 fps.
— Corrinne Yu (@Corrinne) June 15, 2014
Naughty Dog’s Lead Programmer, Christian Gyrling, also talked about the Last of Us’ performance and said that he found the problem that caused the game to slow down and he has fixed the bugs that were causing the game to slow down.
— Christian Gyrling (@cgyrling) June 13, 2014
Looks like the team over at Naughty Dog is hard at work, trying to give the fans just what they want and what they have been waiting for. Hopefully their hard work pays off and The Last of Us Remastered runs flawlessly on the PlayStation 4 when it comes out next month on the 29th of July.