- Final Fantasy XV gets new Screenshots and Art at Jump Festa
- FIFA 16 Ultimate Team TOTW 4 revealed; features Hero Aguero, Ozil and Boateng
- Atelier Escha & Logy: Alchemists of the Dusk Sky Review
- Take a look at how launching a game on PlayStation 4 compares to PlayStation 3
- Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare Is “Always Online” On Xbox, Won’t Work Offline At All
The Last of Us Remastered Day 1 Patch is now live on PSN and should be automatically downloaded for all those who own a copy of The Last of Us Remastered. This new patch introduces some new fixes as well as the addition of the in-game photo mode for the game.
It is highly recommended to update the game to latest version before playing the game. You can read the full changelog below.
- Added “Photo Mode” (accessed via the in-game Pause Menu) – allows adjustment of camera and rendering effects for shared screenshots.
- Added “Ground: The Making of The Last of Us” documentary (accessed via the Cinematic Gallery)
- Enables higher quality shadows in-game while the 30 Frames Per Second lock (accessible via the Display options) is active.
- Implemented various improvements and bug fixes.
- Fixed bug where player would not get stunned by a smoke bomb when in the middle of hitting another player with a modded 2×4.
- Fixed rare bug where player would hang on a black screen after late-joining a match in Survivors.
- Fixed bug where player would sometimes stay on a black screen when waiting to respawn in interrogation mode.
The patch is just 142 MB in size but the improvements it brings are many, and hence it is recommended to download it before playing The Last of Us on the PlayStation 4.
The Last of Us Remastered is set to officially release on July 29th exclusively on the PlayStation 4.