- Bungie pays $95k to Halo’s composer following a lawsuit against the company
- Square Enix Reveals Their 2014 Development List
- The Order 1886: First Look At City With NPCs And More Shown At Taipei Game Show
- Mark Cerny: “We’d been targeting Holiday 2013 for many years”, Talks about RROD of Xbox 360 and More
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII – New details about Black mage outfit and Counter system
Level-5, the developer known for: Dragon Quest VIII and Ni no Kuni, has been deeply involved with the production of their Guild series. In short, it is a compilation of distinct and unrelated titles put together in a single cohesive package. The games are low budget titles from creative minds such as: Keiji Inafune (Mega Man and Soul Sacrifice) , Goichi Suda (Lollipop Chainsaw and No more Heroes) and Yasumi Matsuno (Vagrant Story and Final Fantasy XII). With pedigree like the aforementioned, Guild 01 and Guild 02 have gained quite a bit of exposure domestically as well as here in the west. As a result, Level-5 has announced that they are bringing Guild 02 to the Nintendo e-Shop in North America.
Just recently, Level-5 has registered three unannounced trademarks. The names are: Wonderflick, Rare Drop Adventurer Note and Earth Devastating B-Rank Girlfriend. Judging by the certainly unorthodox names, this leads many to believe that these may be the names of the next palette of Guild series games to be released. Obviously, it is all speculation currently until they decide to reveal them properly. However, with E3 right around the corner, I imagine we won’t have to wait very long.
What kind of games do you think they are?