- Hyrule Warriors Legends coming to 3DS during Q1, 2016
- COD Black Ops 3: Sony Confirms 30 Days DLC Exclusivity For PlayStation Consoles
- Pokémon Shuffle Mobile Announced, Coming to iOS and Android This Year
- PlayStation 4 Sells Almost Twice The Number Of Xbox One In January NPD
- Sony Acknowledges Post 2.0 Firmware Update Issues, Gives Update On PS+ Lineup Announcement
Level-5, the developer known for: Dragon Quest VIII and Ni no Kuni, has been deeply involved with the production of their Guild series. In short, it is a compilation of distinct and unrelated titles put together in a single cohesive package. The games are low budget titles from creative minds such as: Keiji Inafune (Mega Man and Soul Sacrifice) , Goichi Suda (Lollipop Chainsaw and No more Heroes) and Yasumi Matsuno (Vagrant Story and Final Fantasy XII). With pedigree like the aforementioned, Guild 01 and Guild 02 have gained quite a bit of exposure domestically as well as here in the west. As a result, Level-5 has announced that they are bringing Guild 02 to the Nintendo e-Shop in North America.
Just recently, Level-5 has registered three unannounced trademarks. The names are: Wonderflick, Rare Drop Adventurer Note and Earth Devastating B-Rank Girlfriend. Judging by the certainly unorthodox names, this leads many to believe that these may be the names of the next palette of Guild series games to be released. Obviously, it is all speculation currently until they decide to reveal them properly. However, with E3 right around the corner, I imagine we won’t have to wait very long.
What kind of games do you think they are?