- Sucker Punch Working On Frame Limit Option For inFamous: Second Son, Looking Into Changing Time of Day
- Mantle for Battlefield 4 to increase its performance on AMD graphic cards by 45%
- Bluepoint Games Explain Why Developers Target 30 FPS For Their Games Instead Of 60 FPS
- Top 5 Games from Current Generation with Best Facial Technology
- Final Fantasy X/X-2′s graphical leap is made obvious through new screenshots
Today, Level-5 has just published a new site teasing a seemingly unannounced title. However, don’t get too excited. This tease can only be found through their North American site. So, don’t expect a big budget, triple A title like Ni no Kuni.
The site, once you reach it, holds a door on a blank canvas, inviting you to click it. Once you’ve done that, another door appears from behind it. Clicking it several more times and a magnifying glass presents itself, encouraging you to use it to inspect the door. Finally, the door opens to reveal a small piece of a logo. Based on the trials I had to surpass to get to this point, I wouldn’t be surprised if this was Professor Layton related.
Not much is known about this title for now but we will update when info becomes available.