- Deus Ex: The Fall teased, full reveal coming tomorrow
- SCEE boss on if there will be more Playstation 4 remasters: “it’s very likely”
- Next Yakuza game titled Yakuza 0 gets new screens
- Shadow Warrior 2 coming to PS4, Xbox One and PC
- Witness The Crazy Stampede Of People Getting The PlayStation 4 At Launch in France
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII has just been released on the PS3 and Xbox 360 and we have taken direct-feed screenshots straight from both consoles for comparison purpose. Are we finally going to see parity between both consoles?
Final Fantasy XIII made its way to multi-platforms with the release of Final Fantasy XIII on PS3/Xbox 360. Since the game was originally made with PS3 hardware in mind, the game suffered with slightly downgraded graphics and frame rate on the Xbox 360 compared to the PS3. Later, we got a new sequel, which showed similar result on the Xbox 360 compared to the PS3. Are we finally going to get parity between the two platforms now? See the screenshot comparison to determine it yourself.
Note: Click on each image and then click on the “view full size” button to view in full image size.
What do you think about this screenshot comparison? Let us know in the comments below.