- Microsoft Marketing Exec: “We will kill Sony at E3″
- Red Dead Redemption Sequel Is In Development For PS4/XBO, Has Focus On Co-Op – Report
- Cancelled Sony Santa Monica’s New IP Was Third Person, Work Started After God of War 3
- EU PlayStation Plus Games For The Month Of February Confirmed [Update]
- DICE Adds Squad Join For Battlefield 4 Players On Consoles
Double Eleven are the developers of the fantastic LittleBigPlanet VITA. They have also ported a couple of other games to the VITA and it seems like they are currently working on porting a PlayStation 3 exclusive to the VITA and PS4.
Lee Hutchinson is the founder of Double Eleven and he was talking about his new game for the VITA and PS4 on twitter.
According to Lee Hutchinson, the game that they are porting is a PlayStation exclusive title. It seems like they are porting it to both VITA and PS4. When asked if this game is a shooter by a user, Hutchinson replied that he doesn’t think they are that far from announcing it officially. Finally, he dropped the news that the game might be announced within a month.
It seems like Double Eleven is currently not working on any Xbox One title, as explained by Lee Hutchinson. While they are considering it, they have yet to code anything for the Xbox One.
Double Eleven are currently working on porting Frozen Synapse: Tactics to the VITA. It seems like this was not their only project for the VITA. What is this brand new mysterious PlayStation 3 exclusive port? This remains to be seen. We will keep you updated as soon as it is confirmed.
So what do you think this new title will be? Is it Puppeteer or the recently released Rain? Let us know in the comments below.