- Konami’s pre-E3 Stream – Details Revealed!
- Ken Levine teasing Bioshock Infinite DLC news?
- Xbox Live to use real money
- Naughty Dog: PS4 Has Allowed Us To “Evolve and Upgrade the Visuals” For The Last of Us Remastered
- Former Sony Santa Monica Lead Level Designer Confirms The Cancellation Of GOW 3 Director’s New IP
Screenshots for the upcoming Xbox One game, LocoCycle have been released. The game is being developed by Twisted Pixel and will also be released on the Xbox 360 through the Xbox Live Marketplace.
The story revolves around a “martial arts wielding assassin motorcycle” who becomes self-aware and decides to search for freedom around different countries with her South American engineer, Pablo.
New screenshots for the game were revealed today at E3. You can view them below.
The gameplay of the game can be seen from the screenshots. Pablo is able to upgrade the vehicle and combos need to be made. It looks pretty simple and fun.
Will you be picking this up for the Xbox One or the Xbox 360? Let us know in the comments below.