- The Xbox One UI might be similar to Metro UI but its “Welcome Screen” looks great!
- How Does Thief Utilizes The Xbox One Kinect and PS4 Microphone?
- Versus rebranded as Final Fantasy XV – New trailer released
- Final Fantasy XV now a “very high priority” for Square Enix, already “quite far into development”
- South Park: Stick of Truth delayed in Germany and Austria due to Uncensored copies with Swastika symbols
Screenshots for the upcoming Xbox One game, LocoCycle have been released. The game is being developed by Twisted Pixel and will also be released on the Xbox 360 through the Xbox Live Marketplace.
The story revolves around a “martial arts wielding assassin motorcycle” who becomes self-aware and decides to search for freedom around different countries with her South American engineer, Pablo.
New screenshots for the game were revealed today at E3. You can view them below.
The gameplay of the game can be seen from the screenshots. Pablo is able to upgrade the vehicle and combos need to be made. It looks pretty simple and fun.
Will you be picking this up for the Xbox One or the Xbox 360? Let us know in the comments below.