- Xbox One Exclusive Quantum Break To Skip E3, New Trailer At Gamescom
- inFamous: Second Son Currently In “Polish Stage”, 120 People On Board; New Video/Preview On 12th Feb
- New Call of Duty: Ghosts DLC Out Now For PS And PC, Includes Weapon DLC And Personalization Packs
- Street Fighter V will release with 16 characters, DLC characters can be earned plus more details
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Guide: How To Get D-Walker
Screenshots for the upcoming Xbox One game, LocoCycle have been released. The game is being developed by Twisted Pixel and will also be released on the Xbox 360 through the Xbox Live Marketplace.
The story revolves around a “martial arts wielding assassin motorcycle” who becomes self-aware and decides to search for freedom around different countries with her South American engineer, Pablo.
New screenshots for the game were revealed today at E3. You can view them below.
The gameplay of the game can be seen from the screenshots. Pablo is able to upgrade the vehicle and combos need to be made. It looks pretty simple and fun.
Will you be picking this up for the Xbox One or the Xbox 360? Let us know in the comments below.