- Another Impressive Batman: Arkham Knight Screenshot Debuts, Shows Batmobile Trashing Other Cars
- Gears of War Dev Denies Marcus Fenix Collection Rumor, Confirms Multiple Projects
- PS4 Exclusive Bloodborne is Currently the Most Viewed Game on Twitch
- Xbox One Gets New System Software Update 6.2.13326.0, Includes Fix For Party Chat
- Project X Zone 2: New World for Nintendo 3DS leaked
A few months back it was announced that Mad Catz MOJO will get a PC streaming feature, soon after its 10th December launch date. Alex Verrey, Mad Catz’ Global PR Director, has confirmed that they are in talks with Nvidia to bring its GameStream technology to their micro, Android based console. Here’s the statement made by Alex Varrey:
We’re talking to NVIDIA and we hope to enable GameStream soon after the launch of the console.
GameStream is a technology that Nvidia introduced in their handheld device, named Nivdia Shield. It allows the players to stream their favorite PC games to a TV using the Shield’s HDMI out port. The games can also be streamed on the 5 inch display of the hand held device itself. ValVe is also in the talks with Nvidia, to use this technology in their upcoming Steam Machines. If the deal is finalized, it will be the first time that GameStream will be used in a third party device.
MOJO is a micro, Android based, gaming console being introduced by Mad Catz. The company is better known for its amazing gaming accessories, that it develops for various platforms. The console will be a direct competition for Ouya, which is also an Android based gaming system. In terms of specification, MOJO is a much capable machine compared to Ouya. But it has to be mentioned that MOJO is almost double the price of Ouya. Although, nothing can be said how well it performs until the console is released next month for a price tag of $249.99.
Here’s the complete product specification:
- NVIDIA Tegra 4 T40S 1.8GHz Processor
- 16GB Internal Storage
- 2GB RAM
- Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) Operating System
- Pre-installed Google Play and NVIDIA TegraZone Apps
- Wi-Fi a/b/g/n Support
- Bluetooth 4.0 Support
- USB 3.0 Port
- USB 2.0 Port
- MicroSD Flash Slot
- HDMI Out
- 3.5mm Headphone Socket
- 100Mbit Ethernet Socket
Are you excited for the upcoming console? Let’s us know in the comment section below.