- Microsoft Offering Free 1600MSP For Pre-ordering GTA V
- PlayStation Cross-Buy is the best feature introduced this generation
- Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance PC Graphic Options Revealed, Can’t Go Above 1080p Resolution
- Naughty Dog Programmers Talk About DirectX API And Optimization For PS4
- Xbox One no longer region locked
Artist Alex Figini was involved in Mass Effect 3′s 12-month epilogue. In this gallery you’ll see a selection of the work he contributed to the extended ending sequence and DLC like Leviathan and Citadel.
You can see more of Alex’s work at his CGHub page.
Click the image to open them in full size, so without further-ado, below is the gallery:
Let us know your thoughts on the art in the comments below.