Bioware has finally revealed the first major patch for Mass Effect Andromeda today. This patch aims to fix some of the animation issues as well as contains multiple bug fixes.
If you are interested in reading more details about the patch including the patch notes, you can check out all the details from here.
The download size of this new patch is a little over 2 GB. It is available for download now on the PS4, PC and Xbox One.
The full set of patch notes for this update can be seen below.
Patch 1.05 Notes
- Improved tutorial placement
- Increased inventory limits
- Single player balance changes: Ammo crates, armor, weapons, nomad, profiles, attacks, and progression
- Multiplayer balance changes: Weapons, cover, and enemies (check back for detailed notes on balance changes)
- Improved matchmaking and latency in multiplayer
- Added option to skip autopilot sequences in the galaxy map
- Decreased the cost of remnant decryption keys and made them more accessible at merchants
- Improved logic, timing, and continuity for relationships and story arcs
- Improved lip-sync and facial acting during some conversations, including localized VO
- Fixed an issue with Ryder’s movements when running in a zig zag pattern
- Improved the appearance of eyes for human and asari characters
- Fixed various collision issues
- Fixed bugs where music or VO wouldn’t play or wasn’t correct
- Fixed issue where global squad mate banter sometimes wasn’t firing on UNCs
- Fixed issue where player was unable to access the Remnant Console Interface after failing decryption multiple times
- Fixed issue where fast travel is sometimes disabled after recruiting Drack until the player reloads a save
- Fixed issue where Ryder can become stuck in the start of Biotic Charge Pose
- Fixes issues related to some saves
- Fixed issue where objective sometimes becomes un-interactable for players in multiplayer
- Streaming and stability improvements
Mass Effect Andromeda has received a lot of controversy recently over its animation, bugs and technical issues. Bioware has commited to a post-launch support that should rectify most of the issues that users have with the game. This update 1.05 is the first one to be released after the announcement of the post-launch support and it seems to be a substantial one.
Mass Effect Andromeda is available now for the PS4, PC and Xbox One.
Let us know if you have noticed any changes after installing this new update in the comments below.