- Your beginner’s guide to knowing nearly everything about Ethernet cables
- Tim Sweeney: Sony is more open to developers, SteamOS will steer console makers towards an ‘enlightened path’
- E3 2014: Microsoft Conference Roundup
- Ratchet And Clank: Into The Nexus coming to Vita?
- You Can Jump Right Into inFamous: Second Son’s Story Without Playing The Previous Games
For those of you who still haven’t played Max Payne because you own a Mac, here’s some good news.
Max Payne 3 will be available for Mac later this week, on Thursday June 20th: http://t.co/4CsJE3Njmv
— Rockstar Games (@RockstarGames) June 18, 2013
The minimum system requirements for the OS-X version are as follows:
- OS: Mac OS X 10.7.5 Lion
- Intel Dual Core Xeon / Core i Series 2.4 GHZ or greater
- 4GB System RAM
- NVIDIA® 8800GT 512MB VRAM or AMD Radeon HD 4870 512 VRAM
- HDD Space: 35GB