- The Witcher 3 day 1 patch on PC improves vegetation and shadows
- Will the no DRM campaign for PS4 work?
- Halo 1 Anniversary Developer Working On An Unannounced Xbox One Project, Could Be Halo 2 Anniversary
- Investing in Video Game Consoles – Everything you need to know about Game Consoles
- Sony announces PS Vita Custom Menu Themes
For those of you who still haven’t played Max Payne because you own a Mac, here’s some good news.
Max Payne 3 will be available for Mac later this week, on Thursday June 20th: http://t.co/4CsJE3Njmv
— Rockstar Games (@RockstarGames) June 18, 2013
The minimum system requirements for the OS-X version are as follows:
- OS: Mac OS X 10.7.5 Lion
- Intel Dual Core Xeon / Core i Series 2.4 GHZ or greater
- 4GB System RAM
- NVIDIA® 8800GT 512MB VRAM or AMD Radeon HD 4870 512 VRAM
- HDD Space: 35GB