- You Can Snatch Both Thief And Tomb Raider PS4 For 50% Off This Week On PSN
- Project Cars Has “High” Chance To Run at 60 FPS On The PS4; Devs Still Aiming For 60 FPS On PS4/XBO
- Xbox One launching November 22nd in 13 Markets
- The Witcher 3: Unlimited Money Exploit Discovered, Make Over 1000 Crowns Per Minute
- Corrinne Yu, Principle Engine Programmer of Halo 4, Leaves Microsoft For Naughty Dog
Tribute Games have released a new patch for Mercenary Kings on the PS4. This new patch has plenty of fixes resolved, so if you are still having issues with random game crashes in Mercenary Kings, make sure to download this patch.
The full changelog can be read below.
- Fixed invite only online games
- Fixed Untouchable and Speed Runner achievements
- Added best time star to the mission list
- Fixed occasional crash when encountering a boss fight
Mercenary Kings is a 2D action game based on the classic side scrolling shooters like Metal Slug and Contra. It is developed by Tribute Games and is currently available for the PC and PS4. The game was offered for free to PlayStation Plus subscribers for the month of April.
Last week, Tribute Games released a Day 1 patch, which mostly aimed to fix online connectivity issues. Hopefully, this new patches addresses some of the bigger issues like crashes during boss fights.
Have you downloaded this new patch for Mercenary Kings? Let us know in the comments below.