Konami has now released the full set of changes in the upcoming patch for Metal Gear Online, which is currently set to release in November. This new patch includes Loadout/Equipment Adjustments, Auto-matching, CQC Adjustments and various other fixes and tweaks to Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain’s online multiplayer component.
You can read the full set of changes below, courtesy of the official website.
– You will now be matched with players of similar level to your highest character level.
– It is now less likely to join a host with poor network connection.
– The game will now end once all teammates are stunned or tranquilized in CLOAK AND DAGGER.
– The “E.LOCATOR” will now only available for the Scout class.
– Machines guns and launchers will now only be available for the Enforcer class.
– Shotguns will now only available for the Infiltrator class.
* As a result of these changes, custom loadouts will be initialized during the maintenance period following the update patch.
[Character Ability Adjustments]
– Overall movement speed will be increased.
– Mobility has been re-balanced to allow faster travelling between objectives.
– Infiltrators will have health and stamina decreased.
– Enforcers will have health and stamina increased.
– Scouts will have health increased.
– Scouts will be able to mark targets more quickly while using binoculars.
– Firing sway for Machine Guns will be reduced.
– Weapon sway will be reduced overall when aiming in first-person view.
– Damage inflicted by the Walker Gear’s Gatling gun will be reduced.
– Walker Gears and Anti-Aircraft will now take more damage from certain weapons.
– Weapon damage of certain weapons are being adjusted for better balance.
– Damage value on the ISANDO RGL-220″ will be significantly reduced.
– Reduced ammo count on “ISANDO RGL-220” .
– Max carry for “E.LOCATOR,””STUN GRENADE,” and “SLEEP GRENADE” will be reduced.
– The throwing arch of the Empty Magazine will be invisible to enemies.
– The noise radius made by Empty Magazines when they land will be expanded.
– Max carry amount of “C.BOX” will be increased.
[Stealth Camo （STEALTH CAMO.PP） adjustments while using the STEALTH CAMO+ Ability]
– Stealth camo will be temporarily disabled when taking damage.
– Battery life will be reduced, and battery will take longer to charge.
– Marking time for cloaked players will be reduced.
– Cloaked players detected with NVG will be marked in standard marking time.
– Range for CQC grabs will be narrowed.
– Icon for CQC grabs will no longer be displayed.
– Non-lethal damage done by CQC hits and grabs will be reduced.
– 1-hit CQC knock-outs will become exclusive to Infiltrators with “CQC STEALTH+” Lv.2 or higher.
– Fulton speed when using “FULTON+” Lv.2 or greater will be slowed.
– When a player fultons an enemy, the fulton balloon and the enemy will be invincible to other teammates.
[Buddy System Adjustments]
– Time required to establish a buddy link using the link action will be shortened.
– Link action will succeed regardless of the direction your character is facing, as long as you are in range.
– The buddy gauge will now clear at the beginning of each round.
– Search filters in “SELECT MATCH” will be now saved.
– Countdown time on the Spawn screen has been extended from 10 seconds to 15 seconds.
This patch is still in development and as such, there is a chance that some of these changes might be different in the actual update. It is currently scheduled for a release in November for all platforms.
Let us know what you think about this upcoming patch in the comments below.