- FIFA 15 Ultimate Team TOTW 37 revealed; features Ronaldo, Walcott, El Shaarawy and more
- Xbox One Exclusive Sunset Overdrive New Screenshots Ooze A Lot Of Charm And Color
- Danganronpa Another Episode: Ultra Despair Girls gets official trailer
- DualShock 4 Was Tested With Xbox 360′s Controller’s Analog Sticks Layout
- Dedicated Servers for Call of Duty: Ghosts on Xbox One confirmed
Zavvi, an online UK retailer has listed on its site that Metal Gear Solid V is going to be released on 3rd January 2014 for £49.99. It’s kind of a pretty accurate date though to list, we don’t know where they got this information from or is it a placeholder price/date. The site shows the release date for The Phantom Pain.
There has been no official word from Konami or Hideo Kojima himself about the date for Metal Gear Solid V, nor it has been clarified that Ground Zeroes and The Phantom Pain are separate titles or packaged into one.
- Check out the two trailers of Ground Zeroes compared
So far we only have two trailers and gameplay demos for The Phantom Pain. The info about The Phantom Pain was released with a bit of the twist, stating that a new studio in Sweden named Moby Dick is making a new game which looked eerily similar to a Metal Gear Solid title. Which was then later revealed that it was marketing tactic by Kojima Productions to build up hype for the upcoming title.
Metal Gear Solid V will be a cross-gen title with the current-gen systems i.e. PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 to have 30fps while the next-gen systems, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, to have 60fps. Both generations will have the resolution of 1080p.
- Here’s our top 5 dislikes about Metal Gear Solid V
Hideo Kojima states that he’s unsure whether he will direct another Metal Gear Solid title. Kojima-san has been directing the titles ever since the original legendary Metal Gear Solid which debuted on the original PlayStation.