Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain has a variety of different special items and outfits that we can unlock by progressing through the game and upgrading our Research and Development unit at Mother Base. One of this item is the Bandana that Solid Snake has used in the classic Metal Gear Solid games. You can unlock two different types of Bandana in the game and this guide covers both of them.
How To Unlock Bandana
In order to develop the Bandana outfit for Big Boss, you need to fulfill the following conditions.
- Research and Development team need to be Level 34 or above.
- You need to complete Side Ops 143 in order to get Strangelove’s Memento.
- Acquire 400,000 GMP currency.
After fulfilling these conditions, the Bandana will be unlocked for Big Boss. It actually gives Big Boss the ability to lower occurrences of serious injury by 50%.
How To Unlock Infinity Bandana
In order to unlock the Infinity Bandana outfit for Big Boss, you need to fulfill the following conditions.
- Finish the secret mission of The Phantom Pain to get Star of Bethlehem. Refer to this guide to unlock it.
- Research and Development team need to be Level 48 or above.
- Acquire 1,000,000 GMP currency.
After fulfilling these conditions, the Infinity Bandana will be unlocked for Big Boss. It has the special ability to give unlimited ammo for each of the weapon in the game.
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain is out now on the PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.
Let us know what you think about this article in the comments below.