- Is your iPad’s keyboard lagging on iOS 7? Learn how to fix it
- Destiny – More Info Regarding Bungie’s Upcoming FPS, Game Modes, Beta Progress And More
- Battlefield 4 Creative Director: “Steam Machines are healthy for the console market”
- Black Ops 2 September Patch released, fixes bugs and glitches
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Gets A Brand New Update On PS4 And PC, Fixes Quiet Save Data Bug
Kojima was quite busy this TGS, where he got to demo Metal Gear Solid V on both Xbox One and PlayStation 4. While we haven’t gotten the direct feed of the demo yet, we do have the video footage taken from the live stream of both demos.
We have taken the liberty of making same scene GIFs from both videos for comparison purposes. You can check them out below.
Additionally, you can check the videos yourself. The Xbox One version initially starts with Night time footage but also includes the Day time footage after it.
TGS 2013: Metal Gear Solid V Xbox One Demo
TGS 2013: Metal Gear Solid V PlayStation 4 Demo (Daytime)
TGS 2013: Metal Gear Solid V PlayStation 4 Demo (Nighttime)
We will update this article when we get direct-feed footage and have a more much better comparison between both versions.
Metal Gear Solid V is the upcoming sequel in the popular tactical-espionage series. It will see the return of Old Snake and is being made on Fox Engine for the first time. It is the first Metal Gear Solid game to set in a huge open world.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest info on this topic.