- Watch Dogs Is 900p On PS4, 792p On Xbox One, 30 FPS On Both
- Gran Turismo 7 Tech Demo Seen By Industry Insider, Could Come As Early As Next Year
- Mortal Kombat X: Dev Confirms Kratos Won’t Return, Comments On Fan-Made PS4 vs Xbox One Boxart
- Halo 5: Locke to be primary character, ADS to be the norm and e-Sports focus
- Atlus to Resume Business as Usual
Kojima was quite busy this TGS, where he got to demo Metal Gear Solid V on both Xbox One and PlayStation 4. While we haven’t gotten the direct feed of the demo yet, we do have the video footage taken from the live stream of both demos.
We have taken the liberty of making same scene GIFs from both videos for comparison purposes. You can check them out below.
Additionally, you can check the videos yourself. The Xbox One version initially starts with Night time footage but also includes the Day time footage after it.
TGS 2013: Metal Gear Solid V Xbox One Demo
TGS 2013: Metal Gear Solid V PlayStation 4 Demo (Daytime)
TGS 2013: Metal Gear Solid V PlayStation 4 Demo (Nighttime)
We will update this article when we get direct-feed footage and have a more much better comparison between both versions.
Metal Gear Solid V is the upcoming sequel in the popular tactical-espionage series. It will see the return of Old Snake and is being made on Fox Engine for the first time. It is the first Metal Gear Solid game to set in a huge open world.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest info on this topic.