- Xbox One Beta Firmware Update Now Online: Improves Friends List, Allows Controller Update Through USB And More
- Sony announces PS Vita Custom Menu Themes
- First VGX World Premiere To Be Revealed Tonight At Xbox One Launch Event
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Pre-Order Camo Now Available On Call of Duty: Ghosts
- Beyond: Two Souls Sold Through 1+ Million Copies Worldwide In 2013, Sold Better Than Heavy Rain In France
According to the listing on the Linkedin profile of Michael Knowland, he has left Naughty Dog after working for them as Lead Character Artist for more than 3 years.
Michael Knowland was the lead character artist for the critical and commercial hit The Last of Us from Naughty Dog. He worked on the game for a grand total of 2 and half years was the lead character artist. It appears that he has left Naughty Dog now, presumably after finishing his work on The Last of Us. His previous credit includes working at Frontier Developments. He hasn’t written about his new workplace yet.
He now joins the ranks of other former Naughty Dog employees that left the company recently including Nate Wells, Justin Richmond, Amy Hennig, who all left Naughty Dog at the start of this new generation.
What do you think about this news? Let us know in the comments below.