- Mecho Wars creator Luc Bernard will become Sony first-party developer in a heartbeat if given the chance
- Trials Fusion Comes Out This April For the PS4, Xbox One, Xbox 360 and PC
- How to speed up your Samsung Galaxy S4 in the shortest time possible?
- PlayStation Plus games for October revealed: Hotline Miami and Kingdom of Amalur among others
- User Designs His Own Twitch Overlay For PS4, Looks A Whole Lot Better Than Official One
4J Studios, the company behind Minecraft Xbox One is in talks with Microsoft regarding save transfers from the game’s Xbox 360 version into it’s next-gen version.
Previously, there was a lot of confusion regarding the matter since there was neither a solid confirmation, nor a denial, that Minecraft save files could be transferred from the Xbox 360 to the Xbox One. Phil Spencer, from Microsoft, had said that save transfers would not be possible because the two versions of the game were different. However, here is what Spencer said on Twitter:
— Phil Spencer (@XboxP3) June 15, 2013
I hope that players are given the option to transfer their save files to the next-gen console. Microsoft needs to work something out, or all that effort with stacking cubes for days on end will go to waste.
What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments below.