- User Made DriveClub Ad Is Absolutely Amazing, Receives Praise From Devs
- Rumor: Square Enix Outsourcing Some Of Final Fantasy XV Development Overseas
- Microsoft to announce Windows 9 in April?
- Ryse’s Design Director: Xbox One Can Pull Off 10,000 AIs At The Same Time Because of Cloud Computing
- Shuhei Yoshida on importance of graphics and resolution: “it can make the gameplay better”
4J Studios, the company behind Minecraft Xbox One is in talks with Microsoft regarding save transfers from the game’s Xbox 360 version into it’s next-gen version.
Previously, there was a lot of confusion regarding the matter since there was neither a solid confirmation, nor a denial, that Minecraft save files could be transferred from the Xbox 360 to the Xbox One. Phil Spencer, from Microsoft, had said that save transfers would not be possible because the two versions of the game were different. However, here is what Spencer said on Twitter:
— Phil Spencer (@XboxP3) June 15, 2013
I hope that players are given the option to transfer their save files to the next-gen console. Microsoft needs to work something out, or all that effort with stacking cubes for days on end will go to waste.
What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments below.