- PS4 Sales Fall Below PS3, Close To Wii U In Japan, As The Overall Hardware Sales Face Decline
- PS4: Sony reveals 1.6GHz CPU clock speed for PlayStation 4 – 43x faster than a PlayStation 2
- Sucker Punch Working On Frame Limit Option For inFamous: Second Son, Looking Into Changing Time of Day
- The Order: 1886 Features Unique and Original Weaponry
- PS4′s Launch Price will be under $400, According to Analyst
4J Studios, the company behind Minecraft Xbox One is in talks with Microsoft regarding save transfers from the game’s Xbox 360 version into it’s next-gen version.
Previously, there was a lot of confusion regarding the matter since there was neither a solid confirmation, nor a denial, that Minecraft save files could be transferred from the Xbox 360 to the Xbox One. Phil Spencer, from Microsoft, had said that save transfers would not be possible because the two versions of the game were different. However, here is what Spencer said on Twitter:
— Phil Spencer (@XboxP3) June 15, 2013
I hope that players are given the option to transfer their save files to the next-gen console. Microsoft needs to work something out, or all that effort with stacking cubes for days on end will go to waste.
What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments below.