- Xbox One OS Explained In Detail; Main Purpose Was To Serve Both Devs and Gamers, Says Microsoft
- User Made Xbox One In-Game Menu Is Simplistically Brilliant
- Japanese box art and controller for Lightning Returns Revealed
- Mighty No. 9 reaches next-gen versions goal, will be coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- Clementine will return in The Walking Dead Season 2
4J Studios, the company behind Minecraft Xbox One is in talks with Microsoft regarding save transfers from the game’s Xbox 360 version into it’s next-gen version.
Previously, there was a lot of confusion regarding the matter since there was neither a solid confirmation, nor a denial, that Minecraft save files could be transferred from the Xbox 360 to the Xbox One. Phil Spencer, from Microsoft, had said that save transfers would not be possible because the two versions of the game were different. However, here is what Spencer said on Twitter:
— Phil Spencer (@XboxP3) June 15, 2013
I hope that players are given the option to transfer their save files to the next-gen console. Microsoft needs to work something out, or all that effort with stacking cubes for days on end will go to waste.
What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments below.