- MLB 14: The Show Install Size Revealed On The PS4; Only 5 GB Required Before We Can Play It
- New Assassin Revealed; will debut in graphic novel
- Battlefield 4 PC Update Brings New Loadouts and Much More
- Microsoft doesn’t require developers to run games at native 1080p resolution on Xbox One, Here’s why
- Rumor: AMD’s Mantle API is a direct copy of Xbox One’s low level API
4J Studios, the company behind Minecraft Xbox One is in talks with Microsoft regarding save transfers from the game’s Xbox 360 version into it’s next-gen version.
Previously, there was a lot of confusion regarding the matter since there was neither a solid confirmation, nor a denial, that Minecraft save files could be transferred from the Xbox 360 to the Xbox One. Phil Spencer, from Microsoft, had said that save transfers would not be possible because the two versions of the game were different. However, here is what Spencer said on Twitter:
— Phil Spencer (@XboxP3) June 15, 2013
I hope that players are given the option to transfer their save files to the next-gen console. Microsoft needs to work something out, or all that effort with stacking cubes for days on end will go to waste.
What are your thoughts on this? Let us know in the comments below.