- Diablo 3 Patch 2.1 Coming Soon, Monk Class Buff and More
- Top 5 Perks In Call of Duty Zombies
- Sucker Punch: We Haven’t Revealed All Of Delsin’s Powers; ‘Novelty’ Of Powers Will ‘Delight’ People
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Outsells Lightning Returns Life-To-Date Sales In Japan In Just Two Weeks
- PS4 Sales Compared to The PS1, PS2 and PS3
DICE announced a reboot for the game, Mirror’s Edge. A release date was not announced.
Everyone thought we’d be seeing Mirror’s Edge 2. That is what rumors had been suggesting for a while too. EA said that “this is what you asked for.” Fans would disagree though. Everyone wanted a sequel to Mirror’s Edge.
This is the official description of the game,
Play through the origin story of Faith and explore the city with an unprecedented level of freedom of action and movement. Mirror’s Edge marks the return of the critically acclaimed first-person action adventure game from DICE. Powered by the Frostbite engine, Mirror’s Edge allows gamers to immerse themselves in a magnificent dystopian world and discover its darkest secrets. Experience the origin story of Faith and delve deeper into the inner workings of the city and the world around it.
A teaser trailer and some images were released, both of which you can view below. The game is being developed for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One.