- MLB 14: The Show Has Some Truly Bizzare Glitches On The PS4
- Andrew House at CES 2014: PlayStation 4 Has Sold 4.2 Million Units As Of December 28th, 2013
- New Watch Dogs Screenshots Revealed
- Watch Dogs PS3/X360 Version Lacks Cockpit View; Tons Of PS3 Direct-Feed Screenshots Released
- SumoBoy: An Indie Adventure Against Bullying
DICE announced a reboot for the game, Mirror’s Edge. A release date was not announced.
Everyone thought we’d be seeing Mirror’s Edge 2. That is what rumors had been suggesting for a while too. EA said that “this is what you asked for.” Fans would disagree though. Everyone wanted a sequel to Mirror’s Edge.
This is the official description of the game,
Play through the origin story of Faith and explore the city with an unprecedented level of freedom of action and movement. Mirror’s Edge marks the return of the critically acclaimed first-person action adventure game from DICE. Powered by the Frostbite engine, Mirror’s Edge allows gamers to immerse themselves in a magnificent dystopian world and discover its darkest secrets. Experience the origin story of Faith and delve deeper into the inner workings of the city and the world around it.
A teaser trailer and some images were released, both of which you can view below. The game is being developed for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One.