- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2 Announced For Spring 2016
- Life is Strange Episode 2: Out of Time Review
- Watch Dogs Developer Talks Other Places Than Chicago For The Game’s Setting
- Fallout 4 Could Be A Cross-Gen Release, PS3 And X360 Version Spotted In Website Source Code – Report
- Check Out These Stunning Screenshots Of PlayStation 4 Exclusive Bloodborne
DICE announced a reboot for the game, Mirror’s Edge. A release date was not announced.
Everyone thought we’d be seeing Mirror’s Edge 2. That is what rumors had been suggesting for a while too. EA said that “this is what you asked for.” Fans would disagree though. Everyone wanted a sequel to Mirror’s Edge.
This is the official description of the game,
Play through the origin story of Faith and explore the city with an unprecedented level of freedom of action and movement. Mirror’s Edge marks the return of the critically acclaimed first-person action adventure game from DICE. Powered by the Frostbite engine, Mirror’s Edge allows gamers to immerse themselves in a magnificent dystopian world and discover its darkest secrets. Experience the origin story of Faith and delve deeper into the inner workings of the city and the world around it.
A teaser trailer and some images were released, both of which you can view below. The game is being developed for the PC, PS4 and Xbox One.