- Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn PS3 Version Price Dropped – Avail The PS4 Upgrade For Free
- Titanfall Producer: Titanfall is influenced by Quake, Tribes, Doom and Street Fighter
- Drakengard 3 is finally coming to North America in 2014
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Onslaught DLC announced, Trailer released
- Metal Gear Solid V Is 720p On XB1, 1080p On PS4, Sub-720p On PS3/360, Comparison Shots Released
Monolith Soft, the critically acclaimed studio behind Wii’s exclusive JRPG title, Xenoblade, last year revealed their upcoming ambitious project which was only titled “X” are now urgently looking for designers. At the careers section on Monolith Soft’s website, they have several jobs listed as urgent.
Some of the jobs market urgent include the jobs for a Network Programmer, a Programmer (with Havok and Shader experience), 3DGC designer and Planner which is separated into three categories; planner, city part and battle algorithm planner. Planner is equivalent to designer in Japanese.
Ever since last year’s reveal of X, Monolith Soft has been hiring new people to work on the project and with no other projects mentioned or announced it is safe to say that Monolith Soft is looking for people to work on X, which will be released exclusively for Nintendo’s Wii U.
X is planned to be released in 2014 and will feature open-world exploration with players being able to ride in mechs at some point. Nintendo hinted at online multiplayer and with the job listing of Network Programmer, it is safe to assume that X may feature online multiplayer.
Can’t wait for more X news? We neither. Let us know what you think in the comments below.