Capcom has released a brand new update today for Monster Hunter World that attempts to fix some of the issues that players were having when testing out the online multiplayer on the Xbox One.
This new update patches the game to version 1.03 on the PS4 and 1.0.8 on the Xbox One. It should be available to download now and if you are playing on the Xbox One, it is recommend to download it if you have faced issues with matchmaking in the mutliplayer.
The full set of patch notes for update 1.03 can be read below.
Major changes for Xbox One:
- Fixed all matchmaking functionality issues for Xbox One players, including “Matchmake”, “Filter Search”, “Squad Sessions Session” and “Respond to SOS”.
Major changes for PS4 and Xbox One:
- Fixed a rare issue with gathering points and bounties not working correctly; points counter were not updating correctly.
- Fixed two issues with the Hunting Horn:
- Players would sometimes be unable to dodge-cancel while playing an Encore;
- The initial shockwave blast when playing a song sometimes wouldn’t happen.
Monster Hunter World is available now for the PS4 and Xbox One while it is set to launch in Autumn 2018 for the PC. The game was developed and published by Capcom. You can read our review of the game from here.