Fans will unfortunately have to wait another week for Moto Racer 4 on PSVR. Majority of games have been made available for PlayStation VR, with the exception of this one. Artefact Studios and Microids previously announced that the motorbike racer game will launch in October 2016, but now the release has been postponed.
The game will include a total of 15 single player and multiplayer modes. Some of the interesting ones include:
- King of the Hill, where each player is given the same amount of time, but the first one to get his counter down to zero wins the race.
- Last Man Standing, in which the last player who crosses the checkpoint gets eliminated
- Survival, where players are given very less time to begin with, but have to gain extra time by passing each checkpoint.
- Wolf Pack, where the player has the advantage of beginning the race with a head start, but has to maintain his/her position for a specific period of time.
- Ghost Bike, in which the player starts the race in last place and is not allowed to get off track or bump into others. S/he must finish in a specified minimum place.
These features have also been confirmed by the devs:
- Alternating high-speed/motocross races
- Traffic on the road
- Split-screen multi-player mode
- Online multi-player mode (2-10 players)
- 60 images per second
- Vehicle and rider customization
- Possibility of colliding with opponents
- Each competitor has a different personality and behavioral traits
Other than PSVR, the game also supports Xbox One, PC and Mac The standard edition of the Moto Racer 4 costs £22.99 GBP on Steam, while the Deluxe edition is priced at £49.99 on Amazon.