- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Survey Reveals Possibility Of A Beta And More
- VITA TV to Launch in North America and Europe Early Next Year? [Update]
- E3 2014: Ubisoft Conference Roundup
- No Man’s Sky Pre-Order Is Up On Amazon With $59.99 Price Tag, Published By Sony
- Forza Garage Week 7 Reveal BAC Mono Coming to Forza 6 And More
Need For Speed: Rivals is an upcoming title and a new addition to the Need For Speed series. Developed by Ghost Games and additional work done by Criterion Games, Need For Speed: Rivals is the twentieth addition to the Need For Speed franchise and is running on Frostbite Engine 3.
In a new trailer launched by EA, Need For Speed: Rivals’s gameplay is shown running on the Xbox One. Showing off some of the police evading techniques, Need For Speed: Rivals does look pretty impressive. EA also confirmed that Need For Speed: Rivals will be running at 1080p/30fps on all next-generation consoles on PlayStation’s blog. This is because of the news that many of the Xbox One titles are not running native 1080p on the Xbox One and are only being upscaled. However, it wasn’t confirmed that it was really native 1080p or just not on the Xbox One.
You can watch the trailer below:
Need For Speed: Rivals will be launching alongside the Xbox One as a launch title on November 22.
What do you think about Need For Speed: Rivals? Does it have what it takes to race past its older successful titles? Let us know in the comments below.