- Battlefield Hardline Delayed Till 2015, It Did Not Feel Like A Proper Cops And Robbers Game Says EA
- The Flappy Bird Saga Comes to an End
- Watch Dogs PC Drivers Out Now For Nvidia Users, Promises 75% Performance Boost
- DisneyConsole.com Domain Registered By Disney
- PlayStation 4 Most Desirable Console In The U.S According To Online Survey
Need For Speed: Rivals is an upcoming title and a new addition to the Need For Speed series. Developed by Ghost Games and additional work done by Criterion Games, Need For Speed: Rivals is the twentieth addition to the Need For Speed franchise and is running on Frostbite Engine 3.
In a new trailer launched by EA, Need For Speed: Rivals’s gameplay is shown running on the Xbox One. Showing off some of the police evading techniques, Need For Speed: Rivals does look pretty impressive. EA also confirmed that Need For Speed: Rivals will be running at 1080p/30fps on all next-generation consoles on PlayStation’s blog. This is because of the news that many of the Xbox One titles are not running native 1080p on the Xbox One and are only being upscaled. However, it wasn’t confirmed that it was really native 1080p or just not on the Xbox One.
You can watch the trailer below:
Need For Speed: Rivals will be launching alongside the Xbox One as a launch title on November 22.
What do you think about Need For Speed: Rivals? Does it have what it takes to race past its older successful titles? Let us know in the comments below.