- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Jack, Seven and Deuce character showcases released
- Wishful features we want to see in next generation smartphones
- PS4 Firmware Update 3.00 Major Features Detailed, Online Save Storage Upgraded To 10 GB And More
- Visceral Games Confirmed to Be Lead Developers for Battlefield Hardline
- New Call of Duty: Ghosts Update Now Available For The PS3, PS4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One
WayForward, the gaming development house responsible for games such as “Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why’d You Steal Our Garbage?!!” and “Ducktales: Remastered”, is releasing two new games based on the two most popular Cartoon Network franchises.
“Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I Don’t Know!” tasks players with exploring the secret dungeon underneath the Candy Kingdom with multiple characters, co-op supporting up to 4 players and includes voicework from the shows actual voice actors. The game will be available for the Wii U, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC and 3DS.
“Regular Show: Mordecai and Rigby In 8-Bit Land“ has the cast of Regular Show traveling to various locales in their favorite video games and having to survive their time inside them. The game is apparently being created in close conjunction with creator JG Quintel and will be available for the 3DS.
Considering the fun atmosphere and generally action packed nature of the shows, especially Adventure Time, this should make for some fun titles. No release dates are available right now so keep an eye out for any further news.