- Xbox One Devkit Settings Menu Picture Leaked, Shows Various Options For Developers
- Battlefield 4 Kinect Settings Show A Bunch Of Options And Voice Commands
- ‘Dying Light’: Talking into Your Headset’s Mic To Attract Zombies
- Killzone Developers Evaluate Players Feedback; Introducing Clan Matches, Classic Weapons Pack And More
- Titanfall Limited Edition controller for Xbox One announced by Microsoft
WayForward, the gaming development house responsible for games such as “Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why’d You Steal Our Garbage?!!” and “Ducktales: Remastered”, is releasing two new games based on the two most popular Cartoon Network franchises.
“Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I Don’t Know!” tasks players with exploring the secret dungeon underneath the Candy Kingdom with multiple characters, co-op supporting up to 4 players and includes voicework from the shows actual voice actors. The game will be available for the Wii U, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, PC and 3DS.
“Regular Show: Mordecai and Rigby In 8-Bit Land“ has the cast of Regular Show traveling to various locales in their favorite video games and having to survive their time inside them. The game is apparently being created in close conjunction with creator JG Quintel and will be available for the 3DS.
Considering the fun atmosphere and generally action packed nature of the shows, especially Adventure Time, this should make for some fun titles. No release dates are available right now so keep an eye out for any further news.