- Xbox One Teasers Scattered Throughout Websites, Accessed Using Modified Konami Code
- Dead Rising 3 DLC Out Now
- Mark Cerny Would’ve Stopped Making Games Had It Not Been For Akira Sato’s Advice
- New Call of Duty: Ghosts DLC Out Now For PS And PC, Includes Weapon DLC And Personalization Packs
- Dead Rising 3 features procedurally generated zombies, “You’ll never see the same zombie twice”
A new challenger has entered the ring!
Ubisoft has announced a new Assassin for it’s Assassins Creed franchise. This new guy will take the main role in the upcoming graphic novel: “Assassins Creed: Brahman”.
The story will be set in 19th Century India; the time period when the subcontinent was under the rule of the British. The novel will introduce Arbaaz Mir, the newest addition to the franchise.
The project is being written by Brendan Fletcher with art by Cameron Stewart and Karl Kerschl. These artists were responsible for the previous Assassins Creed comic book projects too.
You can expect the graphic novel to come out later this fall. Some of it’s images, including the cover, designs and pages can be seen below. I must say that it more than resembles the Prince of Persia games.
We’re not sure, but there is a possibility that Arbaaz Mir will get his own game one day. It will be quite interesting to see one, to be honest. The liberation of the subcontinent from British rule and then it’s partition into India and Pakistan would be fascinating through the eyes of an Assassin. What do you think? Let us know in the comments below.