- PlayStation 4 trophies start appearing for Playroom, Skylanders and FIFA 14
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Invasion DLC Comes To PlayStation And PC On 3rd July
- VLC Media Player Maybe Coming To Xbox One According To Team’s Programmer
- Check out this Black Ops 2 Apocalypse DLC pack preview
- Check Out This Custom-Themed inFamous: Second Son PlayStation 4
A new challenger has entered the ring!
Ubisoft has announced a new Assassin for it’s Assassins Creed franchise. This new guy will take the main role in the upcoming graphic novel: “Assassins Creed: Brahman”.
The story will be set in 19th Century India; the time period when the subcontinent was under the rule of the British. The novel will introduce Arbaaz Mir, the newest addition to the franchise.
The project is being written by Brendan Fletcher with art by Cameron Stewart and Karl Kerschl. These artists were responsible for the previous Assassins Creed comic book projects too.
You can expect the graphic novel to come out later this fall. Some of it’s images, including the cover, designs and pages can be seen below. I must say that it more than resembles the Prince of Persia games.
We’re not sure, but there is a possibility that Arbaaz Mir will get his own game one day. It will be quite interesting to see one, to be honest. The liberation of the subcontinent from British rule and then it’s partition into India and Pakistan would be fascinating through the eyes of an Assassin. What do you think? Let us know in the comments below.