Earlier today, Rockstar Games released a new game mode and bike for GTA V Online. The new content has been released just hours before the conclusion of the Winter event.
Later today, the Festive Surprise event for the game will come to an end, removing all the snow from the open world of GTA, so claim your GTA Online Holiday Gifts now, before they disappear. The conclusion of the event will also remove snowballs from the game, so no more snowball fights.
As for the new content, the new Pegassi FCR 1000 motorcycle is now available for purchase in the game. The description for the motorcycle reads, “An instant classic, this bike will be the envy of your grandpa, even if he did disown you”.
The new game mode added to the game is called Vehicle Vendetta. This a new variation of Adversary mode, where teams fight for powerups that are spread across the map. The descriptions of the powerups are given below:
- Beast: Automatically transforms you into a Rhino Tank.
- Detonator: Removes obstacles and objects from the arena.
- Bomb: Place up to three bombs around the map to destroy trailing enemies.
- Rockets: Fire rockets at oncoming drivers to incapacitate them.
- Repair: Returns vehicle back to max health.
- Ghost: Become translucent, allowing you to drive through enemy vehicles to steal their power-ups.
- Jammed: Forces the accelerator on for the enemy team’s vehicles.
- Flipped: Reverses the enemy team’s steering, acceleration and braking controls.
- Zoned: Slows down time for all players.
- Deadline: Automatically switches you onto the Nagasaki Shotaro complete with devastating light trail.
- Random: Chance to collect any power-up except Detonator.
The new game mode will rewards players with double GTA$ and RP through January 17. So this is a great game mode to make some quick cash and level up your character’s Rep.
Rockstar is also giving fans a chance to save money, as they informed players about the in-game sales that will start from January 3rd. Players will be able to save money on the following:
- 25% more GTA$ on Vehicle Exports
- 25% off Special Vehicle Warehouse Renovations & Special Cargo Warehouses
- 50% off Grenade Launcher
- 25% off Engine Performance Upgrades
- 25% off Body Armor, Ammo, Throwables, and Explosive Weapon Ammo
- 25% off all Masks
With all these events and sales going on, Rockstar is also allowing players to earn double the money and RP upon completing Stunt Races. From January 3rd, players will earn double GTA$ and RP upon completing Stunt races which were developed by Rockstar. While the weekly Premium Race, Racing Alley, will reward triple RP.
All of this content will be available for all GTA V players on January 3rd, after the conclusion of the GTA V Online Festive Surprise event.