As Space Hulk: Deathwing quickly approaches it’s release date in December, Focus Home Interactive has released a brand new gameplay trailer for the game.
Titled Enter the Space Hulk, the trailer showcases a number of locations inside the Space Hulk as well as the multitude of unique weapons available to the players. We also get a brief look at the Genestealer enemies and their multiple evolutions that each possess their own specific advantage and abilities. We also learn that the swarms of these enemies have a very detailed AI that allows them to change tactics based on their numbers and the situation at hand.
Some of the weapons showcased in the trailer, as well as in the previous Arsenal trailer, can be found below:
- Storm Bolter [Justice, Standard Issue]
- Force Sword [The Emperor’s Fury Forged In Steel]
- Redemption [Spread Shot Storm Bolter Variant]
- Thunder Hammer [Every Strike, A Thunderbolt]
- Storm Shield [Become An Immovable Object]
- Assault Cannon [Shred Through Flesh And Bone]
- Plasma Cannon [One Shot, Multiple Kills]
- Heavy Flamer [Purge Enemies With Fire]
Based in the Warhammer 40K universe, the game places you in the role of members of the Deathwing, the elite first company of the Dark Angels Space Marine chapter, in either solo or four player co-op modes.
Space Hulk: Deathwing is slated for release on 9th December, 2016 for the PC, with a release for the Xbox One and the PlayStation 4 to follow in 2017.