- Far Cry 4 PS3 vs. PS4 vs. PC Ultra Image Comparison Shows A Solid Effort On All Platforms
- Call of Duty Black Ops 3 will have a Beta, will come with pre-orders
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Lag Compensation info revealed
- God of War 2 Director’s Project Won’t Be At E3: “Might Be A Bit” Early For Reveal, “Crazy Busy” On It
- PS4 Sales Fall Below PS3, Close To Wii U In Japan, As The Overall Hardware Sales Face Decline
The Super Smash Bros. series has been an extremely popular series over the years, and it is a series which the fans adore and love to play. The Super Smash Bros. series consists of fighting games which feature several characters from several different games which are available exclusively on Nintendo platforms.
Recently, there have been a few leaked images of the upcoming Super Smash Bros. for the Wii U, which will be coming out sometime at the end of the year. The game will be the latest installment in the massively popular Super Smash Bros. series and is rumored to include 50 characters. 30 of these characters have already been revealed and I have to say, it is quite the lineup. Some of the characters out of the 50, which fans will be able to choose are Mario, Luigi,Yoshi, Link, Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario, Donkey Kong, Mega Man and Sonic The Hedgehog.
A few allegedly leaked images showcase the character select menu for the game and these images have made the fans go crazy with excitement. These images appeared online a little over 24 hours ago and since then, they have been debunked, confirmed, debunked again, and again.
We can’t do anything but wait for E3 which is little over 2 weeks away and I’m sure Nintendo will have a lot of new things to show and Super Smash Bro. for the Wii U will be one of them as well as the highly anticipated Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire, which we’ve only seen on the Japanese TV show called Pokémon Get TV.