- Sony Coming to Comic-Con 2013 with PS4 and games
- Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition Street Date Broken; PS4 Version Being Livestreamd On Twitch
- Call of Duty: Ghosts Odin Strike (K.E.M Strike) explained
- Legend of Zelda fans have another chance at symphony tour
- SumoBoy: An Indie Adventure Against Bullying
inFamous: Second Son has received a new demo and previews from press, as it was showcased at a recent event by Sony. We can now finally watch this full footage uncut in glorious 1080p, probably the best way to actually see the game in action before playing it on your PS4.
If you want to see this footage, provided to the press, you can download it from here(Mirror). It is about 841 MB in size.
Here are some screencaps, taken from from this new footage.
inFamous: Second Son is set to launch exclusively on the PS4 on March 21, 2014. The game is confirmed to have no multiplayer mode. Players who haven’t played any previous inFamous games should be glad to know that they can jump into Second Son’s story without playing the previous games. Sucker Punch have also released brand new screens earlier this week showcasing the world of Seattle in inFamous: Second Son along with some amazing concept art.
What do you think of this new footage? Let us know in the comments below.