Microsoft has released another brand new firmware update for the New Xbox One Experience preview program. This time, the list of fixes is rather short and includes a fix to the sign-in issues on the Xbox One, fixing the friends list and resolved an issue where people had trouble joining parties.
You can read the full changelog for this latest update below, including the list of known issues, which is also getting smaller.
OS version released: th2_xbox_rel_1510.151107-0003
Available: 6:00PM PST 11/7 (2AM GMT 11/9)
- Sign-in: These build contains a fix to address issues with some users being unable to sign-in.
- Friends: This build contains a fix to address issues with the friends list in the Guide failing to refresh or displaying incorrect information.
- Parties: Resolved an issue which could prevent users from creating or rejoining a party after the Guide is closed.
FEATURED FEEDBACK OPPORTUNITIES:
Xbox have some new content for you, so be sure to check out the Preview Dashboard app for more details! The highlighted quests for this release are:
- Mic Check: Test out adding commentary to your favorite clips.
Game and App Issues:
- Media Player: DLNA servers may fail to display in the Media Player app.Workaround: If you are experiencing this issue, please ensure ‘Media Streaming’ is still enabled in Windows Media Player on the source PC.
General System Issues:
- Party and game chat: You may be unable to hear others when joining a party chat.Workaround: Switching to game chat should allow you to hear others correctly.
New Xbox One Experience update will be officially released on November 12th. It will launch with backwards compatibility for the Xbox One and it has been confirmed that initially, more than 100 games will be backwards compatible. There is an alleged list of games available right now that will be backwards compatible on November 12th, while Microsoft will officially announce the list on November 9th.
Let us know what you think about this news in the comments below.