Microsoft has released a brand new system software update for the Xbox One. This update is available to those who are a member of the Xbox One preview program and it includes fix to GameDVR and Parties.
You can read the details of this new system software update below.
HOW TO GET IT:
- If your console is in Instant-On mode and you were selected to receive the update, it will download and install the update and reboot to standby.
- NOTE: Once the update is available to you (today a majority of Preview users will receive this update but a small group will not), you can manually begin the update by navigating to Settings > System and selecting System Update.
- If your console has been selected to receive the update and hasn’t downloaded and installed the update by 1:00AM PST 2/14/2016, you will be prompted to do so at that time.
- OS version released: th2_xb_rel_1602.160210-2122
- Available: 6:00PM PST 2/12 (2:00AM GMT 13/2)
- Game DVR. Fixed an issue in which game clips would sometimes reappear after being deleted.
- Parties. Fixed an issue which could cause users to be removed from a party with no notification after sharing content or launching profile selection.
Microsoft is planning to release a major firmware update for Xbox One and it is currently available to Preview members. This new firmware update finally allows the ability to hide demos/betas from games library and users can now also customize and move pins on their Dashboard.
Let us know if you have noticed any improvements after installing this latest update on the Xbox One.