- PlayStation exclusive JRPG Legend of Dragoon cost Sony $16 million, made most of its money overseas
- Gaming To Hit New Highs In 2015
- New Watch Dogs Patch Out Now: Resolves Save Date Corruption Issue And More
- Target giving out $100 eGiftCard to those who pre-ordered Watch_Dogs PS4/Xbox One bundle
- Watch Dogs Pre-Load Now Available On EU PSN, Allows To Download Game Before Release
Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy XV were revealed to the E3 audience this year but we haven’t seen much of them afterwards. Tetsuya Nomura talks about both games in his latest interview to Famitsu.
Nomura talks about Kingdom Hearts 3, stating that they are still in early stage of development for the game. The footage that was shown at D23 Expo Japan was for promotional purpose. They are planning to evolve the flowmotion system from Kingdom Hearts 3D for Kingdom Hearts 3. He also hints that the Keyblade transformations in Kingdom Hearts 3 will be insane and will surprise us with what they can do.
At the end of interview, Nomura also gives new update about Final Fantasy XV that he is looking for another opportunity to reveal new info about Final Fantasy XV to the public. There was Jump Festa event this month but it lacked any new info about Final Fantasy XV.
Last time we heard about Final Fantasy XV was at E3 2013 back in June. Since then, the only new info we got is from interviews and barely few seconds of new footage at Tokyo Game Show. Does this mean that we won’t be able to see more of Final Fantasy XV until the next E3?
What do you think of Nomura’s statement? Do you think we will have to wait for the next E3 to see more of Final Fantasy XV? Let us know in the comments below.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts 3.