- Persona 5 announced for PlayStation 3, First Teaser Trailer Released
- GTA Online: Ill-Gotten Gains Part 2 Update: List Of Vehicle Prices And Descriptions
- See How Borderlands 2 Looks On The PS Vita Compared To The PC and Consoles
- Square Enix reveals Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Collector’s Edition for US and EU
- The Witcher 3 Guide: How To Get Feline Armor Set And Feline Swords, Location And Diagram
Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy XV were revealed to the E3 audience this year but we haven’t seen much of them afterwards. Tetsuya Nomura talks about both games in his latest interview to Famitsu.
Nomura talks about Kingdom Hearts 3, stating that they are still in early stage of development for the game. The footage that was shown at D23 Expo Japan was for promotional purpose. They are planning to evolve the flowmotion system from Kingdom Hearts 3D for Kingdom Hearts 3. He also hints that the Keyblade transformations in Kingdom Hearts 3 will be insane and will surprise us with what they can do.
At the end of interview, Nomura also gives new update about Final Fantasy XV that he is looking for another opportunity to reveal new info about Final Fantasy XV to the public. There was Jump Festa event this month but it lacked any new info about Final Fantasy XV.
Last time we heard about Final Fantasy XV was at E3 2013 back in June. Since then, the only new info we got is from interviews and barely few seconds of new footage at Tokyo Game Show. Does this mean that we won’t be able to see more of Final Fantasy XV until the next E3?
What do you think of Nomura’s statement? Do you think we will have to wait for the next E3 to see more of Final Fantasy XV? Let us know in the comments below.
Stay tuned to GearNuke for latest news and info on Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts 3.