- PlayStation 4 Most Desirable Console In The U.S According To Online Survey
- New Trials games announced
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain E3 Trailer shows the power of language
- Amazon and GameStop Offering 1-Year PS+ Membership For Just $29.99
- EA Origin offers free games with “On The House” Campaign
During day two of Nvidia’s Montreal 2013 event, CEO Jen-Hsun Huang announced its brand new flagship enthusiast GPU – the GeForce GTX 780 Ti. Nvidia claims that it is fast, quiet, runs at low power, and is capable of rendering at a resolution of 4K.
The announcement comes as no surprise, given the rumors circulating about a new Tesla K40 chip that was added in the list of supported graphics hardware for Nvidia drivers.
The GPU maker claims that it is the most powerful graphics card ever made, implying that it is faster than AMD’s recently announced Radeon R9 290X. No details on pricing or actual specifications are available as of writing. Although, from the looks of it, the GPU does require a 6+8 pin power input.
The Nvidia GeForce GTX 780 Ti is tentatively scheduled for a November 2013 launch.
Stay tuned for more on updates regarding the GeForce GTX 780 Ti’s hardware specifications as well as more announcements coming from day three of Nvidia’s Montreal 2013 event.