Blizzard has released a new update for Overwatch on the PS4. This patch updates the game to version 1.11 and it mainly deals with bug fixes.
The full set of patch notes can be viewed directly on the PS4 by opening the update history. This update is also rather small in size and should be around 100 MB.
Here is what is fixed in this new update on PS4.
- Fixed a bug that prevented modified bindings from saving after relaunching the game
- Enemy players that are knocked down no longer lose their red outline
- Fixed a bug causing Bastion’s bullet shells to eject backwards while in Configuration: Sentry mode
- Fixed an issue preventing Hanzo’s Sonic Arrow from appearing when selected
- Fxed a bug preventing Junkrat’s statistics from correctly tracking RIP-Tire kills
- Fixed an issue preventing Mercy’s staff from appearing in some highlight intros while weaing the Valkyrie/Sigrun skin
- Fixed a bug causing Tracer highlight intros to render at a lower resolution when accessed from the Highlights menu
- Fixed a bug that allowed Widowmaker to user her Grappling Hook on the basetballs
- Symmetra’s “Car Wash” achievement now correctly lists the number of beams required (6 instead of 7)
- Fixed a time calculation issue that was causing Zenyatta’s “Rapid Discord” achivement to be more difficult than intended
- Fixed a bug that allowed the payload to heal players even when they were negatively affected by Ana’s Biotic Grenade
- Fixed a bug preventing the health bars on the Practice Range bots from displaying the effects of Ana’s Biotic Grenade
- Fixed a bug preventing sprays from being applied correctly to some surfaces on Eichenwalde
- Fixed a bug allowing some heroes to be seen in the sky when viewing certain highlight intros on Volskaya Industries
Overwatch’s Halloween Terror is available now as a free update for PS4, Xbox One and PC.