Blizzard has released a brand new update for Overwatch today that finally adds the latest character, Sombra, on all the platforms. Sombra was only playable through the Public Test Realm on the PC and she can be finally played by the users on all platforms.
The latest update for Overwatch is around 10 GB in size. The full patch notes for this update can be read below.
New Hero: Sombra (Offense)
New Feature: The Arcade!
New Arena Map: Ecopoint: Antarctica
Season 3 and Competitive Play
- Made a number of data format improvements, which should decrease load times and reduce the game’s storage space requirements.
- Made several adjustments to the amount of experience needed to level.
Hero Balance Changes:
- Dealing damage to things other than players (Like Torbjorn’s turret or Symmetra’s teleporter) no longer charges ultimate abilities.
- Ultimate costs have been increased by 25% for all heroes.
User Interface Updates
- Loading screen now display the name of the chosen game mode when playing in the Arcade.
The detailed patch notes can be read from here. Overwatch is available now for the PS4, Xbox One and PC. It was developed by Blizzard Entertainment and published by Activision.
Let us know what you think about this new update in the comments below.