Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is set to receive update 1.05 soon, and now developer Infinity Ward has given us a look at the official patch notes.
The update will not only fix a number of bugs and crashes that were plaguing the game’s Multiplayer, but will also fix issues with Rig unlocking. The Volk will also be nerfed with this update, providing reduced damage range and reduced hip fire accuracy. Additionally, Zombies in Spaceland mode has also received a few changes.
The full patch notes can be found below:
- Infected has been added back to all platforms
- Hardcore FFA has been added to all platforms
- Hardcore Kill Confirmed has been added to PS4 and Xbox
- Hardcore Kill Confirmed replayed Hardcore Defender in the Moshpit on PC
- Removed Hardcore Defender from PS4 and Xbox
- Reintroduced SnD into PC Moshpits
- Scorestreaks now give team score based on where the owner is on the map in Frontline
- Double XP UI added
- Volk Tuning: reduced damage range, reduced hip fire accuracy, more violent ADS view kick
- Infected: Inactivity kick (Infected will be added back shortly)
- Infected: always turn initial infected to normal infected if a survivor suicides
- Frost: spawn additional out of bound trigger to catch dropped bombs by sub wallrun
- Rigs are now properly unlocked when ANY of their rig packages are unlocked, rather than just the first one.
- Speculative fix for a crash in the wild
- Fix for split screen weapon streaming
Zombies in Spaceland:
- Added a weapon rank upgrade splash when that weapon reaches a new rank.
- Don’t end the game in solo if The Hoff is active
- Correctly handle Coupon Clipper FnF card when used to call in The Hoff V3.
- Fixed an exploit where players can double jump after respawing from dying via a kill trigger.
- Weapon upgrade powerup fixes.
- Fixed an exploit where players who played both MP and CP would get drastically increased Weapon XP gains
You can check out the developer’s original post here.
Released on 4th November, 2016, Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare is available now on the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and the PC. You can also check out our review of the game here.